The Systematic Mixing Guide - NOW OUT!

Hey guys,

Thank you all for the interest. I hope you enjoy the read, and of course any further plugging you do is appreciated.

I'd actually really appreciate if any of you would give the promotional thread on Gearslutz a hand, as I don't frequent the place much and the guide is lesser-known over there! http://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-product-alert/713824-systematic-mixing-guide.html

There has been a bunch of feedback coming in, mostly about the splash page, and it gives us a good insight into how to potentially improve it. Truthfully, for me the priority was getting this guide out, so I was quite happy to sign off on a simple promo page. I think the important stuff is what's within the guide itself. Regardless, I'll see if there is any chance to touch things up.

You might try linking one of the Systematic Mixing threads on here? I don't know how well-received this board is over on GS, but it'd obviously be a good "sample" per that one guy's post.

Read through the guide today and it's quite good! Pretty succinct due to its somewhat specialized nature, which is quite welcome among my pile of thousand-page textbooks. It's nice to be able to glean a lot in a little amount of time! The only thing I'd still like to see is some more hands-on type examples with audio demos, like in your case-in-point guitar thread.

Also, about copyright issues, it does look like we'd need your permission to get the book professionally printed. Does anyone know exactly what sort of formal permission would work out in the States? I figure a PM on a message board probably isn't going to cut it.

Just bought it and I would like to thank you ! Your initial mixing guide helped me a lot to understand what mixing is. Great work!
PS: Svaka cast majstore, nadam se da ces izdati jos koju! :) Zivio!

Finally! Thanks Ermz for all the inspiration you've given me, will read this tonight :headbang:

So far then I estimate Ermin will be able to afford a nice new amp! (Or donating all the money to R & D at event so that they can make a headphone sized set of opals :D)

Just printed it out in booklet format at work for a read, dont intend to read it *physically* too often so thats good enough.

Congratulations on finishing this work! Your insights on these forums have always been helpful and revealing to me, and I'm very eager to read an entire compilation of those. I will also promote it to friends.

I don't really like reading off a screen though, and I have no kindle, so I will probably just print it on a black and white laserprinter. It may not look as stylish that way, but it's what's on the inside that matters, right?

EDIT: Just started reading, and so far, the chapternames alone are worth the price :D