The Top 5 List Thread

Fear of the Dark is an awful album in general. 2 good songs and that's it. Dance of Death is great, so is Brave New World, A Matter of Life and Death is a bit overlong and The Final Frontier is boring. That's how it goes for me.

Top 5 Maiden songs

Prowler
Iron Maiden
Remember Tomorrow
Children of the Damned
The Trooper

honorable mention's to ...
Purgatory
Transylvania
Phantom of the Opera
Powerslave
Hollowed Be Thy Name
The Prisoner

i listen to D'ianno era far more than Bruce era/

apropos of nothing @Phylactery

based on my own analysis of stats/achievements/context/etc, all time top 10 tennis players (post-laver/rosewall/newcombe):

1) federer
2) borg
3) djokovic
4) nadal
5) sampras
6) connors
7) lendl
8) mcenroe
9) agassi
10) murray

wilander, becker and edberg would be 11-13.

Hey @Vilden

Glark blork döör görf nort hatt bark sig årbas garant fnarisk sjtalpel gnormis (post-Usglarmit/Thorg/Merusga):

1. Flord
2. Jörhypp
3. Etradul
4. Tjorgast
5. Ålargus
6. Jekfirlös
7. Ysvintrot
8. Folkhjästgarfelutskurdilvdning
9. Inglärep
10. Morhagg

Gör oskblut vat ärmangas Mynduläk, skom hvorst görbel najn :(

Reactions: Vilden
Top 5 prediction for next season's English Premier League;

1: Arsenal
2: Chelsea
3: Manchester United
4: Machester City
5: Tottenham Hotspur

NFlames.

1. Fruit punch(whatever is fruit punch).
2. Fruit punch.
3. ^
4. ^
5. cola.

Last edited:
Top 5 prediction for next season's English Premier League;

1: Arsenal
2: Chelsea
3: Manchester United
4: Machester City
5: Tottenham Hotspur

i assume you're an arsenal fan lol. not a chance in hell my friend.

1. city
2. spurs
3. chelsea
4. utd
5. arsenal

city's signings worry me. i think that team with good full backs and a good keeper automatically becomes terrifying.

if you're an FPL player feel free to join the UM league btw, code is 206996-196454

Reactions: Doomguy
Ironically I'm a Spurs fan. Will be interesting and tight-knit nonetheless, some big moves likely before they shut the window.

well i'm interested to know what you're basing your arsenal pick on. if anyone has proven their capacity for failure time and time again it's arsenal haha, and they haven't exactly had a great window. lacazette is a good player and everything, but i'm not sure he's really what they need or necessarily better than giroud, and they could still lose sanchez. if anything this is the most negative i've felt about arsenal at the beginning of a season in ages. the one plus point is the new formation seems to suit them better, so i'm intrigued to see whether that's sustainable.

i think spurs have the best first XI in the league, they just need a bit more depth in certain areas, maybe a top class wide player who isn't injury-prone. shame they aren't having a great window so far, and there's the wembley factor as well.

city's problems last year were full backs and keeper, they've bought very good players in all of these positions as well as some excellent signings elsewhere. as a utd fan, i'm worried. utd should do better than last year by virtue of not having that terrible first month of acclimatisation to a new manager that we had last time around, but i still don't know that we'll score enough goals. we'll be fine against teams who attack us but when it comes to penetration we're kind of hopeless in all honesty.

chelsea are probably the safe pick for the title, but teams rarely do it twice in a row and i just have a feeling they'll be shown to have flaws now they have europe to contend with, especially if people start to work their tactic out this season. a big part of their success last season was bamboozling everyone with the 3-5-2, and having the fitness to stay consistent game after game. they'll have more rotation this time and opponents will be better prepared, so it's gonna be a challenge. they're making some quality signings though so hey maybe they'll storm it again.

United needs Zlatan. In fact, any team needs Zlatan. May he recover godspeed.

haha. i think he's done tbh, bad injury to have at that age. he was great for us though, it's kind of a shame he was playing in such a meh team as i think he'd be remembered much more fondly otherwise (in the way that other short-term legends like henrik larsson and RVP are).

i rate lukaku pretty highly though. insane numbers he's put up for a young player, and he has nearly everything you'd want in a striker. it's just a matter of whether he can do well in the kinds of games that don't really suit him - the fear is that he's too much of a flat track bully and not very adaptable. we shall see.

well i'm interested to know what you're basing your arsenal pick on. if anyone has proven their capacity for failure time and time again it's arsenal haha, and they haven't exactly had a great window. lacazette is a good player and everything, but i'm not sure he's really what they need or necessarily better than giroud, and they could still lose sanchez. if anything this is the most negative i've felt about arsenal at the beginning of a season in ages. the one plus point is the new formation seems to suit them better, so i'm intrigued to see whether that's sustainable.
Good points, but they've shown a penchant in the past for last-minute significant transfer (Ozil being the first to come to mind) and, combined with that new formation you pointed out it might prove pivotal. I agree with pretty much everything else re: Chelsea and Spurs.

Top 5 Morbid Angel albums:

1: Altars of Madness
2: Covenant
3: Domination
4: Blessed Are the Sick
5: Gateways to Annihilation