The Ugly World Tour 2011

5 days here until Tampere. Its been almost one year since I last saw them (also in Tampere). Cant wait!

"Devin Townsend has confirmed via Twitter that he will tour the U.S. with CHILDREN OF BODOM in June."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bl...th.net's+Daily+Headlines)&utm_content=Twitter

Awesome leak, thanks! I assumed it would be June-July that they come over here, and I can't wait. Don't care about Townsend, but I'm assuming COB will be headlining. I was really hoping for them to bring Ensiferum over here for the North American leg of the Ugly World Tour.

Hello! I'm a female diehard CoB fan from Japan. I'll leave home pretty soon for Oulu, Finland. I'd like to ask if anyone coming to Oulu show would kindly hang with me at the show, please PM or email me! This is my very first visit to Oulu, but I'll be alone there.:( It would be more enjoyable to be with someone! I always go in left-front row but it depends.
I should have come here much earlier! I'm sorry for the short notice. I appreciate your kindness in advance!:D Look forward to seeing you all attending Finnish leg!:))))

Hello! I'm a female diehard CoB fan from Japan. I'll leave home pretty soon for Oulu, Finland.

WOW !! THAT is a LONG way to go for a concert !! :yow: And they even come to Japan in some months ! (if not cancelled due to circumstances..) Flight tickets to Oulu must be insane !
Hope you manage to find some Oulu people to join u there. U rock ! :kickass:

Thanks guys, I finally arrived here in Oulu. I'll have fun with or without someone! :DD

Whoa Teatria gig tomorrow night! :kickass:
Actually pretty cool that its the first gig of the whole tour so the setlist (including some new songs) + stuff like gig intro will be suprises. Also, worlds live premiere of the new songs :D
Stoked!

frig, i wish i was in freaki'n finland rippin' it up with sweet asian chicks who love Cob

my life SUX