The Ugly World Tour 2011

Looking forward to see the setlist guys !! I expect something about the gig later tonight, or at least early tomorrow morning !! :devil:
Oh, and photos and vids !! Loots !! :kickass:

Omg Im so excited too ! One week till the Copenhagen gig, and I cant fcking wait, and still I wish there was longer to enjoy the anticipation !! This wait has been lovely and I hate to see it end when the gig is over....I know, weird contradiction... :erk: I want it to happen fcking NOW, but then again, I rather wanna wait and look forward to it lol o_O

TONIGHT! High hopes for getting to the front row, I have my camera with me. Gonna post some pics if I get any decent ones.

Omg Im so excited too ! One week till the Copenhagen gig, and I cant fcking wait, and still I wish there was longer to enjoy the anticipation !! This wait has been lovely and I hate to see it end when the gig is over....I know, weird contradiction... :erk: I want it to happen fcking NOW, but then again, I rather wanna wait and look forward to it lol o_O
If I could, I would change dates with you. May 13th sounds better to you? :p

Thanks to Kal and Tommie :)

188493_1892714354573_1142968495_32369158_2080519_n.jpg

damn thats an awesome setlist. great amount of songs from the new album (and the best ones) plus needled and children of bodom? i reallllyyyy hope this is the set when they eventually do a usa headlining tour.

Children of Bodom!? Fuck yes!
Also nice to see Needled on the setlist again. And RTHB, NMF and SKO as well as a Ugly/RRF medley and WIWI; they clearly love to play the new album. And I don't complain either.
To me WIWI wouldn't be the best encore song, but I do understand the decision.

Only thing; I thought they would play at least 1 song from each album. Where's SW? Unless they mean COB that was on the re-release.

I think the setlist is pretty good, but what disappoints me is they don't play anything from Something Wild...

lazicob said:
HEDR this is a Hate Crew Deathroll or Hatebreeder?, Hate Crew Deathroll have HCDR
Maybe it can be something like "Hate Ending Deathroll", but I'm just wondering :lol: