The Ugly World Tour 2011

I wouldnt mind it if CoB would make another live dvd, hearing some new Live tracks would be awesome, especially roundtrip to hell and back, or shovel knockout

+1, though I think Kissing the Shadows should really be on the DVD (and Bluray, obviously - I totally want a COB concert on Blu). YBOD and KD would be daydreaming, I know...

What does MUTE mean?

Yeah, I'm having a hard time deciphering the -10 and -5 too :confused:

Ok so... many new songs played tonight. I met Roope before the gig for a smoke. :) As for the new songs, the intro was there, followed of course by Not My Funeral... the melody worked really good live. They also did Roundtrip To Hell And Back... Ugly... Shovel Knockout... Was it Worth It... My bro recorded footage of all the new songs, will be uploaded on Youtube tomorrow.

^That's awesome. I am definitely looking forward to hearing more of the new stuff being played live.

Setlist was something like this

Not My Funeral
Bodom Beach Terror
Needled 24/7
Roundtrip To Hell And Back

Living Dead Beat
Children Of Bodom
Hate Me
In Your Face
Ugly

Blooddrunk
Shovel Knockout

Angels Don't Kill
Follow the Reaper
Downfall
Was It Worth It

Hate Crew Deathroll

Okay, so Children of Bodom goes into Hate Me so a medley of sorts. Judging this live video.

Also, since when does Janne have keyboards on both sides of the stage? Probably on bigger stages to get another view instead of always being on the same side, but I never saw this before.

Last night was freaking awesome. The guys seemed to be in good shape even though Alexi had some problems with his voice or something. Janne having his keyboards on both sides was new thing for me also but I don't complain: finally some pictures from Janne without the fucking micstand in front of him!
I really liked the setlist. I can be wrong but I dont remember hearing them play Children of Bodom live, at least they didn't play it a year ago. I was a bit surprised that there were only one song from Blooddrunk. But of course they have so many songs from which to pick.

Anyway, awesome gig. I got some really good pictures, gonna post them later :) Also met Jaska after the gig, he said that its not certain yet but they might have one festival gig in Finland during this summer. I hope so, otherwise it's gonna be a long wait...

Bodom Beach Terror. I don't know why K-man writes it like that :D

I don't write it that way. Those are just little nicknames the band has used for years.

And for anyone wondering the -5, 0, -10, or mute next to the songs is to set my levels for samples. Mute are the one ones that would blow the heads off my 3 guys using in-ears. Only Alexi and Roope use conventional monitors (wedges / sidefills) For 5 guys I use 16 outputs / mixes minimum, max 20. This BTW is just for what the band hears on stage.

And these first 2 shows have gone great and things will only get better.

Colors on stage are just freakin awesome!!! And Not my funeral live sounds killer. Totally headbang song!

Ugly works very well live! Amazing song. Biggest surprise was that 'Was It Worth It?' doesn't sound that good live.
The group shouts were hard to hear so the chorus kinda lost its magic. But overall, last night's gig was fucking awesome! :kickass: