The Ugly World Tour 2011

FUCK i haven't been this excited for a CoB tour in sooo long. Seriously, this album makes me feel like I did when I first got into CoB when I was 13 and just getting into metal (20 now and very into metal + playing in bands etc =) ).

I reallly hope they do a USA headlining tour and don't support an arena tour because of how much they've done that, though with me liking most of the new popular songs so much I guess that wouldn't be the end of the world. The setlist and stage setup and everything is so fucking great plus being pumped for new songs? unheard of. Glad to see they're doing so well in the charts/selling out shows because it's totally deserved and really pushing the band to badass levels by making an album that combines their sound with current influences instead of having to dumb things extremely down for mainstream fans (except WIWI of course).

^ I would love to see a North American headlining tour. Hopefully that would mean that they're playing medium sized venues, instead of larger ones.
(I don't mean that they shouldn't sell out a larger venue if they could, but I just prefer to see bands at smaller venues.)

^ I would love to see a North American headlining tour. Hopefully that would mean that they're playing medium sized venues, instead of larger ones.
(I don't mean that they shouldn't sell out a larger venue if they could, but I just prefer to see bands at smaller venues.)

Agreed, I'd love to see them hit the same place where I first saw them, opening for BLS in Charlotte, NC, but headlining. The Filmore I think it was called. The Orange Peel right here in Asheville, NC would fucking own, but it's a small venue....a famous one attracting a lot of big names, but small nonetheless.

FUCK i haven't been this excited for a CoB tour in sooo long. Seriously, this album makes me feel like I did when I first got into CoB when I was 13 and just getting into metal (20 now and very into metal + playing in bands etc =) ).

I reallly hope they do a USA headlining tour and don't support an arena tour because of how much they've done that, though with me liking most of the new popular songs so much I guess that wouldn't be the end of the world. The setlist and stage setup and everything is so fucking great plus being pumped for new songs? unheard of. Glad to see they're doing so well in the charts/selling out shows because it's totally deserved and really pushing the band to badass levels by making an album that combines their sound with current influences instead of having to dumb things extremely down for mainstream fans (except WIWI of course).

I know man! The past tours it's been hoping there are as few new songs as possible but now i'm totally open to all the new songs from the album. It would be boring to have the same setlist they always play plus a couple songs from RRF

Totally agree.
When i went to the BD tour I was like "I hope there will be just a couple of soungs from BD"
Now it's like 5 songs it's not enough...I'd like to hear PMS live,should be killer imo

Apparently, they were videoing at the Tampere show ...

We thought so also before we realized that they were just normal cameras and not video cameras. So just taking pictures and not recording anything. Of course, can't say for sure...now that I say that they weren't videoing anything the next DVD they release has me and my friends there shouting in the front row :lol:

Paris : the venue is burning since 7AM. No COB here in may, I guess.

Shit, I saw Sonata Arctica in it last week.

Arghh that sucks !! They most likely will switch to another venue...if possible. Still some time till May. Im sure the managers have/or will contact all and re-arrange bookings :cry:

^ Those are festivals? I've never even heard of them...
Not that it matters. I'm on the other side of the country and won't be making the flight anyways. :lol:

COB comes to Norway soon, and i'm so fucking pissed of that I can't get into the show. I'm only 16, and I have to be at least 18 (even with parents). One of the concerts in Sweden you only have to be 13, and that pissed of too. Just have to wait : /:cry:

COB comes to Norway soon, and i'm so fucking pissed of that I can't get into the show. I'm only 16, and I have to be at least 18 (even with parents). One of the concerts in Sweden you only have to be 13, and that pissed of too. Just have to wait : /:cry:
tough luck, here in Sweden it's just because of the sound-levels.

Speaking of the two festivals in Canada that Bodom is playing at and which I previously didn't know existed, these are the lineups:

Heavy MTL

July 23

Disturbed
Godsmack
Billy Talent
In Flames
Trivium
Unearth
Kindgom of Sorrow
Red Fang
Machine Head
Suicide Silence
All Shall Perish
Straight Line Stitch

July 24

KISS
Motörhead
Opeth
Anthrax
Children of Bodom
As I Lay Dying
The Sword
Times of Grace
DevilDriver

Heavy Toronto

July 23

Megadeth
Anthrax
Motorhead
the sword
devildriver
children of bodom
As i lay dying
time of grace
openth

July 24

Rob Zombie
Billy Talent
SLayer
Mastodon
testament
anvil
Baptized in blood
melissa auf der mar

(Stole those lists from another forum, so if there's mistakes, it's not my fault.) Those lineups are alright, minus a few bands I almost wish didn't exist to begin with.
For anyone who knows, did Baptized In Blood borrow their name from the Death song?

I'll be waiting in front of the venue's door in München/Linz from around 12:00 until the doors open...Meh, life as an autograph hunter ain't easy :p (Please, for the sake of the peaceful discussion, no autograph pros/cons - discussion).

as much as i am pumped to hear about the toronto show. if they don't get headlining set time, I'M GOING TO FUCKING SHOVEL KNOCKOUT SOMEONE IN THE GODDAMN FACE. HONESTLY, if they only play like 30 minutes, shit is going down that i can't even speak of.

KISS, Motorhead and Anthrax are headlining anyways. I hope COB will play at least an hour in Montreal and I HOPE they'll come for the Ugly world tour.