The Ugly World Tour 2011

thanks for the pictures :)!
How long did you wait before the doors opened (because it looks like you were nearly at the very front).
SK is an awesome song! But according to what I have heard it`s super hard to play- and they play it even faster than the album version...

thanks for the pictures :)!
How long did you wait before the doors opened (because it looks like you were nearly at the very front).
SK is an awesome song! But according to what I have heard it`s super hard to play- and they play it even faster than the album version...

From the point when I got to the place called "Arenan" (The Arena) I just had to wait for about half an hour or so. Have been there before to see Amon Amarth so I kinda knew how it was in there. And still, the only row to like really get there in time to is the very front, atleast in this case. Because it's still MS first of all, and barley anyone really got into their gig. So just make sure to get forward in the rows just when It's time?

@ FridgePack: thanks for the show report, and for sharing your pix - nice shots! :)
You're welcome =) - Thanks, just tryed to take some quite decent pics.

And Joonas: He actually managed to play SK what I heard atleast on this gig. So I change my mind then, would't have exchanged it for another track on that album ;)

Yeah I was on a gig and it worked okay, one of the highlights. They even play it 20 secs faster than on the album, don't know if that was intentional tho.

Greetings all. Just got back from the gig in Gothenburg, Swe, and all in all it was quite ok. Ensiferum kicked ass. A really possitive surprise. CoB delivered and seemed to enjoy the gig. Allthough I personally was very disapointed that they'd cut Needled 24/7 from the setlist since it's my all time fav CoB song. Knowing tht they played it on the previous gigs in Suomi it bummed me out that they didnt play it.

Finally someone posted the Ensiferum setlist

Intro (By The Dividing Stream)
From Afar
Token of Time
Into Battle
Ahti
Elusive Reaches
Lai Lai Hei
Twilight Tavern
Iron

Looks pretty cool.

What about Paris?

The Elysee Montmartre where Children of Bodom should be playing on May 2th is BURNT DOWN. The worse is there is a possibility for the building to be replaced by a fucking car park or whatever useless, but that is irrelevant here.

Do the band know about this? What do they intend to do?

Will the live be cancelled, will it be delayed, or will they play on another stage in Paris?

If French people knows something, please post it down here, thanks.

^^I think the band don't know what's going to happen so its useless to ask what they intend to do. It is the problem of the management and organizers and theirs to solve. I guess they just try to look for a new venue.

Hell yeah! Going to be my first metal concert. Anything I need to know in order to not break bones? Hahahaha
If you don't want to end up in the pit either be at the front, to the side or at the back.
But really, everyone is always friendly so even if you end up in the pit, it's not like you die in there. Probably.

WOooAAA1 !!! See ya fcking there, say hi if u recognize me from the pic ! :headbang: Gonna wear the same t/shirt and grey camos

Hahaha, okay then. I will probably arrive around 17-45ish but I expect the line to be huge by then. Cya there then.

Omg Im planning to be there around 7ish when the doors open, and hopefully theres not too big a line - gonna be fun to meet the Hate Crew ! :headbang:

:kickass:

Uuuh, you do know that you shouldn't really wear the shirt of the band whose gig you're attending, right?

That's just common courtesy.
Ehm.. no.
It really doesn't matter. (Apart from an Iron Maiden show, or so they say)
Just don't wear a lady gaga shirt or something.