The Ugly World Tour 2011

Great review Murky ! Seemed like a perfect show and lotsa fun for u guys!
"Allu was like "WHO WANTS TO HEAR SOME OLD SCHOOL FUCKING CHILDREN OF BODOM?" and the crowd just erupted. Children of Bodom/Hate Me! medly and then FtR." - yeah he did that here too in Copenhagen lol, prolly doing it all over Europe. Ensiferum were surprisingly good here too. Dont know them at all, but defo worth looking for. Yeah Machine Supremacy was " omg get it over with please" lol.
Thanx for the review - good stuff :headbang::headbang::headbang:

(Also I noticed the singer of Ensiferum seemed like an asshole, some young fans were waiting outside for him, Petri I think his name is and he refused to have pictures or give autographs to them or anyone)

Maybe he was having a bad day, like every human being sometimes has? Although fairly quiet, Petri has never seemed like an asshole to me and I've met him three or four times. He's signed autographs and taken photos with me, as well as chatting with me while having a smoke one of those times.

Murky, great show review! It sounds like it was fucking killer. I wouldn't know what shirt to wear if I was at that show, as Bodom, Amon Amarth and Ensiferum are easily in my top favorite bands.

Yes, next week is finally, Finally, FINALLY my time for the first concerts of four.
Next tuesday is Pratteln (CH) anyone else from here who goes to that gig but me?
Would be nice to meet some of yours in live!!! :-D

Anyone need a ticket for HMV London?

Me! :(
Nah, seriously has anyone else going to London not received theirs yet? I ordered mine the week it was announced (from See Tickets) & am beginning to worry! :bah:
*Edit*
Panic over - it appeared this morning!

Could some one of you guys please, please, PLEASE grab one of Jaskas sticks and send it to me !!1 I pm u my address :worship:

I have a Jaska stick signed by Janne from 2009 or so, how much?

Venue change in Paris! The show on May 2nd will be held at Le Bataclan. More tickets will be made available soon. Stay tuned.

Hi, can anyone who went to a uk show on this tour remember approximately when it finished? Cheers.