The Ugly World Tour 2011

Pratteln was awesome!!!First row :)
I had so much fun- thanks for this great show!

I`ll try to upload some pics later.
Good night :)

Wow, CoB, Devin Townsend, Septicflesh and Obscura...I literally couldn't ask for a better tour. Well, i'd rather see obscura way higher than last, considering they're my favorite band. But god damn this is an incredible lineup, even with CoB headlining it'll be worth it

I second you Elli :headbang:
Pratteln was just a pure blast and i've never seen an ambiance like this for a show it was just freaking awesome :)
And the cherry on the cake was to meet some of Ensiferum guys after the show and also Roope and Alexi and they were truely nice to talk with :)
i'm still downlading the videos i've taken so i'll post them later ;)

I had an accident yesterday on my way to pratteln, so I couldn't come. I hate myself for that!!
Nearly 300 km driven and I fucked up my car. I'm so pissed off!!!
d035.gif

I second you Elli :headbang:
Pratteln was just a pure blast and i've never seen an ambiance like this for a show it was just freaking awesome :)
And the cherry on the cake was to meet some of Ensiferum guys after the show and also Roope and Alexi and they were truely nice to talk with :)
i'm still downlading the videos i've taken so i'll post them later ;)

Lucky you! Unfortunately I hadn`t the chance to meet them, because our driver had to write an important exam today, so we couldn`t stay there longer.
I saw Janne und Jaska in front of the busses and walking around a couple of hours before the show (we were in Pratteln since 3:30pm). But we (my brother, four friends and me) didn`t follow them, like other people did, because I think it must be really annoying if you just want to walk around and everybody is talking to you. Never mind- we met them at summer breeze festival and I´m pretty sure it wasn`t my last CoB concert ;)

here are two videos I made yesterday:

Angels Don't Kill solo + ending.

love that scream at 1:20:kickass:
and roope plays his own little solo at the end :)

and Children of Bodom (song)

awesome song- I`m really happy that they played it :) :worship: The transition to hate me! is brilliant too.

I´ll try to upload the pics tomorrow otherwise friday. I had no time to do it today- I had to go to the hospital with my brother because he broke his arm yesterday.

btw: are there any news because of COBTV 4?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you! Unfortunately I hadn`t the chance to meet them, because our driver had to write an important exam today, so we couldn`t stay there longer.
I saw Janne und Jaska in front of the busses and walking around a couple of hours before the show (we were in Pratteln since 3:30pm). But we (my brother, four friends and me) didn`t follow them, like other people did, because I think it must be really annoying if you just want to walk around and everybody is talking to you. Never mind- we met them at summer breeze festival and I´m pretty sure it wasn`t my last CoB concert ;)
ah ok i see , hope next time you'll have the chance to meet them :) or at least a bunch of them :)

@sleeper666: here are my pictures I made in Pratteln :) They`re not the best, but it isn`t easy with a normal little cam. With my reflex camera it would be so much easier to take good pictures. But I`m happy that I was able to take a few pictures which aren`t blurred.
@Andry_Wildchild: that`s right! He did a great job. I was so happy when I saw that they play that song live again :)

The concert was (like I said) just awesome! I enjoyed every single minute of the gig. Shovel Knockout worked pretty good. I like that Alexi did all those long screams :kickass: (like you can see at the ADK video).
IYF is a good live song too- at home I don`t really listen to that song that often but live it`s great!
When they played the "classics" (like Downfall) the crowd went crazy!

Alexi used his pink guitar- first time I saw that guitar irl. I have often seen pics but the guitar looks even so much better irl. That bright pink is just epic!

The best thing about his pink guitar are the inlays. I never knew they were glow in the dark until I saw it irl:p