The Ugly World Tour 2011

Never mind lol , good pictures but didn't you say some hing about the pink guitar? It's in some photo here ? cause i can't seem to find it 0-0 (the pink guitar)
but thnx for the great photos :)

^most of the photos I made when he used his pink guitar are blurred :/ But I found this one.
Often the colours are different than irl. I think everybody knows it, when you bought something online and it looks different (from the colours or whatever) than it looked on the pictures in the internet...
But those bright pink pin stripes are gorgeous.

That's what I thought.

When they come to Orlando the venue only fits 1250 people....very small...by Orlando standards.

That's what I thought.

When they come to Orlando the venue only fits 1250 people....very small...by Orlando standards.

They have only a small amount of fans there? :p In Finland they don't play in clubs much, since there are so many fans and so little venues.

Well last time they were here they played at Hard Rock (3000 people and it was pretty full)

I mean meta'ls pretty big in Orlando. This time where they are playing is Downtown, so it should draw lots of "scene" kids...which are always fun to rough up in the pit....if there is one.

Hi,i'm seeing bodom over summer on the north american tour and i was wondering do they have actual tour shirts or is it just a recycled version of the blue roy the reaper design with different tour dates like on the black label berzerkus tour?Also either way a picture would be appreciated i hope there's a different design as for the blooddrunk headliner tour they did have a different design.

News from Spinefarm:

"CHILDREN OF BODOM, fresh from completing a run of seven headline shows in the UK & Ireland as part of their current ‘Ugly World Tour’, have been confirmed to play at Download 2011; they will appear on the 2nd Stage on Friday, June 10th.

The five – led into action by guitar star Alexi Laiho – will be supporting this one-off UK festival showing with a brand new single, the third to be drawn from their new, highly acclaimed ‘Relentless, Reckless Forever’ album (their seventh to date), which has already sold well in excess of 100,000 copies worldwide and has been certified gold in their home country of Finland.

The single in question is ‘Shovel Knockout’, and it will be available – via Spinefarm – both as a limited edition coloured vinyl 7” plus a digital download; the bonus material will be drawn from COB keyboard player Janne Warman’s solo recordings, some of which feature Alexi (voted ‘Best Metal Guitarist’ by the readers of Guitar World) as special guest."

the bonus material will be drawn from COB keyboard player Janne Warman’s solo recordings, some of which feature Alexi (voted ‘Best Metal Guitarist’ by the readers of Guitar World) as special guest."
Now this is awesome news!

Also, now I hope they play ETID on all remaining shows. But maybe they only do it when they have plenty of time left.. Time will tell.

How many tracks did they play at your place (question for all)? I know they played 16 tracks in Bulgaria. It was originally planned to be 12 tracks, but had 4 more tracks! Fuckin loved it!

One question, ina recent interview with Jaska he said there was a show on this tour he was feeling sick and they couldn't play the whole set, but I haven't read any complaints/news of it here. Anybody was present in that particular one? Jaska didn't mention which, so I don't know.