The Ugly World Tour 2011

Ehh omg, Ive actually never seen/heard that vid before :eek: Are those fractions from the new CD??

On the posters. OMG I just love them all ! Gonna print them out on A4 and laminate them like Ive done with some others :hotjump:
Fck yeah those would be great to have in full size !1

Setlist ! Fck yeah I want a setlist like NOW ! Cant wait ! It surely cant be anything else than awesome tho !!!1 :kickass::kickass::kickass:

76094_458199356308_44113786308_5691683_110492_n.jpg

I was actually wondering who would play first - Amon Amarth or Ensiferum. I'm glad AA get a longer set.

I#m not sure what I do. Right now I'm really on my last legs, cause my last metal concert was in October last year. If it doesn't becomes better the next time, I will got to Pratteln, München, Linz and Stuttgart!
Cause after these abstinence time I need it fast, hard and strong!!!!
s015.gif

Cause after these abstinence time I need it fast, hard and strong!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks this sentence is rather ambiguous? XD

Wanted 2 go 2 Vienna 2 but as a poor student just can't afford it!
But if everything goes according to plan gonna see them @ wacken ^^

Does anyone have an idea if I should buy a ticket to the Tampere show early on, or can I buy it from there without worrying about all tickets being sold already?

Finally!
Got my ticket for Enschede on May 13th.
But it's still so far away.. Oh well, as long as they don't break any bones, there is no reason for it to matter that it's at the end of the tour.

I'm still jealous of that line-up.
It's very rare we get a line-up I like that much on North American tours. This tour is right in time for the release of Amon Amarth's new album as well.