The Ugly World Tour 2011

Who will be at a concert in Prague? Respond? I'm going to go there for a week. It will be interesting to get acquainted with the local fans of Children of bodom!

From Amorphis' facebook:

Four shows in Japan in June:

14.06. Shibuya-Ax, Tokyo
15.06. Club Quattro, Nagoya
17.06. Namba Hatch, Osaka
...18.06. Bay Hall, Yokohama

Also starring Children of Bodom!

:O me wants! I'd rather pass on Ensiferum and Machinae Supremacy... sigh.

@ Flo: Awesome! I was also thinking about Munich at first, too bad I chose Langen instead :(

I'm fine with Ensiferum. (not so much with Machinae, but that's only 30 minutes)
And you know that Asia and Japan always have big combinations since these bands don't come over there that often. usually.

Yeah, I listened to a few Machinae songs and it sounds like if I went to the concert I'd have to get really wasted before they come on. That stuff is not for me.

From Amorphis' facebook:

Four shows in Japan in June:

14.06. Shibuya-Ax, Tokyo
15.06. Club Quattro, Nagoya
17.06. Namba Hatch, Osaka
...18.06. Bay Hall, Yokohama

Also starring Children of Bodom!

:O me wants! I'd rather pass on Ensiferum and Machinae Supremacy... sigh.

@ Flo: Awesome! I was also thinking about Munich at first, too bad I chose Langen instead :(

I personally wouldn't care about that, saw Amorphis live in Aschaffenburg... so I would say you are better off with Ensiferum & MS..

^ I'd rather see Amon Amarth and Ensiferum again than Devin Townsend, even though every second person seems to think that Devin Townsend is the best thing to happen to metal.

Plus, i've never even heard of Devin Townsend
What the fuck? Is that even possible these days? Have you been living under a rock or something? Not trying to be offensive or anything but you deserve a fucking medal for that! :lol:

Nope, seriously never heard of him. Heard of Pete Townsend, but not Devin Townsend.

I guess I'll have to google him and see what the fuss is all about.

Yes, i do kind of live under my own little rock. I try to stay away from as much civility as I can as it usually digusts me.

^^Never heard about Devin Townsend = you're quite talented :lol: Saw him in Tuska last summer, pretty good IMO

Just stumbled across this guys which I thought was quite interesting. Skip to around 4:30.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od94ceHIVbs&feature=related[/ame]

" a co-headline tour with Children of Bodom in the UK?"

Lets not turn this into a "I h8 Cradle of Shit" forum either.