The (Un)official write anything you want page

So according to my friends, I'm "so white" when I'm drunk. Hey, it's not my fault that I start swaying back and forth when you queue up all this shitty 80s music on the jukebox. These things are inevitable even when I'm sober.

Carbonized said:
Yea, the ending err... you may like it. I did, but i didn't also... because it was a bit predictable and that's all i'll say since i really don't want to spoil anything. I'll be interested in what you think of it though.
Well he's really, really, really foreshadowing a tragic ending, so in the respect it is predictable, unless it turns out being the opposite. Don't say anything.

In school there was a halloween dance, and the only black kid in school went as a white person:lol: in his african accent he said : "hwey Ry In, can joo see da diff er ence?! " and proceeded to take the mask on and off:lol:

The PS3's multi-media capabilities came through our tests with flying colors. The console not only played an old VHS tape of Perfect Strangers, but also The New Adventures of Mary Kate and Ashley for Gameboy, and a 1972 Clue board game.
hahaha