The (Un)official write anything you want page

cthulufhtagnishitlerrv2.jpg

the computer system's down here at work. meaning we can't get ANYTHING done. i have this huge pile of papers in front of me that i'm just staring blankly at.

guess it's not such a bad thing...but i shoulda stayed home today like i almost did :(

How would you respond if you went in to get your oil changed and get a new air filter and some female hick (and employee of the establishment) says "wow, I've never seen anyone who can't change their own air filter before" right in front of you to another employee?

Thanatopsis123 said:
How would you respond if you went in to get your oil changed and get a new air filter and some female hick (and employee of the establishment) says "wow, I've never seen anyone who can't change their own air filter before" right in front of you to another employee?

"My ignorance pays your bills."

Thanatopsis123 said:
"wow, i've never seen anyone whose supervisor i'd like to talk to more" :heh:

i need to learn to do little car fixy type deals, people throw away money not knowing how to change their oil and such simple things and the only reason i'm not throwing money away on it is i don't own a car :loco:

Thanatopsis123 said:
What did you say?