The (Un)official write anything you want page

Wtf? Are they doing to mens clothing sizes what they've done to womens? That is, still using the same size names but making them larger so that they don't feel so fat in this increasingly ballooning country.

I have an LL Bean shirt that fits like a fucking charm and have had it for quite a while. I just received a couple more shirts from them in the same size but they're fucking huge!

I have 3 pairs of Nautica jeans, they are all the same size according to their tags. One is about 6 inches longer than the others, and none of the waists are even close to identical.

Deaf, dumb, blind, and dead monkeys make sizes.

Carbonized said:
Ok Thanatopsis. Done watching Mushishi and i liked it. It was cool and some of the scenic art was just amazing. Even though i wasn't really in the mood for that type of anime i can certainly appreciate it. I want to take some screen caps and maybe throw some wallpaper together but ehh i'm feeling rather lazy and probably won't for a while. Hopefully i can convince myself to do so but i haven't fooled around with any art for a long time now.

Wow, you watched all 26 that fast?

I tried making a background or two for Mushishi and they just turned out shitty. But I found a couple cool ones.

Hopefully Anime Kraze will be back up in a while and you can get to Monster. Oh, and I've watched the first few episodes of Welcome to the NHK. Pretty funny so far.

I thought the ending was good. It didn't quite have the impact for me I think it should have though because I watched 1-70 in a very short amount of time and then the fansubbers started taking forever. It finally ended up taking them months between the last 4 episodes and about 3 months between the last two episodes. That more than kind of ruined the flow.

However, despite that, one moment at the end gave me shivers. It was only the second time ever, watching anything, that that has happened to me.

The first was a moment from The Ring (U.S. version) when you think it's all over and the mother is explaining what happened to the kid and he gets freaked out and says something like "You did what? You let her out?"

Speaking of Ninja Scroll and you wanting something violent. Have you seen Basilisk? It's based on the same novel Ninja Scroll was. I've only seen about half of it but it's very cool from what I've seen.

""I watched it 8 times and it's not even very good" says:
its about this guy with an internal clock sortof in his mind, so he knows the exact time at all times. and it documents his life, and they question its worth. As well as the troubling times he deals with when they create another hour for 'daylight shaving time" becuase people find they need another hour inorder to shave"

apparently thats my brainchild I made while drunk