The (Un)official write anything you want page

I used to work with this gay kid who hit on me all the time. It eventually got to the point where I had to report him to my boss. I had to be a dick to him to keep him away. If I was nice to him at all, he took it the wrong way, thinking I liked him too or something.

Yeah, you know how hard it is to deliberately avoid looking at another person's face. That's what I had to do with this guy the other day. I could see him out of the corner of my eye turning completely around to look at me and hope I would nod or whatever. I was like "must...not...encourage....gay.......guy"

If I was hit on by a gay guy I would be flattered. I do not see how it is different than being hit on by a chick. Some other person is still hitting on you for one reason or another.

I was flattered the first time it happened 15 years ago. It has become quite the nuisance since then.

I love how dudes think gay dudes are hitting on them all the time. You must all be some studs.

"Hey man you look good in that shirt."

"WHAT YOU WANT TO POUND MY ASS FAGGOT?!"

You sure are argumentative lately Tully.
When guys start touching your hair and commenting on your height, looks, etc. THEY ARE GAY AND TRYING TO FLIRT WITH YOU. It's that simple.

I was flattered the first time it happened 15 years ago. It has become quite the nuisance since then.

It is indeed flattering, but in my case, it became very annoying as well. This kid went as far to go into the employee files and get my phone numbers.

You sure are argumentative lately Tully.
When guys start touching your hair and commenting on your height, looks, etc. THEY ARE GAY AND TRYING TO FLIRT WITH YOU. It's that simple.

Yeah, when they constantly comment on your looks and stuff and say stuff like "You know, you don't have to be gay to give a guy a blow job," or "You can at least try it!" they are definitely interested in you.

Yeah, when they constantly comment on your looks and stuff and say stuff like "You know, you don't have to be gay to give a guy a blow job," or "You can at least try it!" they are definitely interested in you.

That's not flirting homeboy that's sexual harrasment.

God that would be so fucking awkward, I'm glad (though not entirely surprised) that its never happened to me. I may be many things, but a gay-magnet I am not.