The (Un)official write anything you want page

I love how dudes think gay dudes are hitting on them all the time. You must all be some studs.

"Hey man you look good in that shirt."

"WHAT YOU WANT TO POUND MY ASS FAGGOT?!"

:lol: :lol:

From what I've seen just hanging around my ex, and what she's told me, pretty much every gay in Huntsville works at this one specific Target store.

when I turn 18, Im going to film myself tucking my dick between my legs and being all shy/teasy with my little femme body and then once these creepy old bastards have their hard-ons, it will be like BAM COCK!

and I will need to grow breasts somehow

Woe is me, for I have more fast food hardships to report.

So, my brother and I are hanging out and we decide to go to McDonalds. We get there and as soon as we pull up to the drive through, a heavily lisped man informs us that the building is completely out of ketchup and that nothing we order will have ketchup on it. My brother really wants a big mac so we order anyway. I order a shake and am informed the shake machine is broken. Then i decide to stop at the burger king across the street on the way home to get my much desired shake. Turns out there fucking shake machine is broken to!!!

What the fuck kind of shitty fast food place runs out of ketchup???
I also think shake machine makers need to be given a firm talking too.

On another note altogether, do the clean vocals at the 1:50 mark of The Source of Icon E off of Equilibrium remind anyone else of King Diamond? I know the guys of Emperor are big Mercyful Fate fans, so perhaps the king had an influence of the vocals of good ole Ishahn.

when I turn 18, Im going to film myself tucking my dick between my legs and being all shy/teasy with my little femme body and then once these creepy old bastards have their hard-ons, it will be like BAM COCK!

you're so weird

MajestikMøøse;5802799 said:
I want to see pictures of this whenever it finally happens.

no wonder you'll never get laid

There is a video on the internet of this kid that fools a guy in a chat room webcam chat. He is only showing his abdomen and he is wearing a stuffed bra. He get the guy to strip down to his underwear then he revels he is a guy. It is quite funny and it fits perfectly with this topic but I cannot find it again anywhere.