The (Un)official write anything you want page

A friend if mine went out and picked up a 22 inch wide screen LCD monitor for his PC today and I must say it is most impressive. I want one :cry:

Guthrum and I shared some special military moments several months ago. Wish I could remember the thread. I'd post you a link.

I hate you DC++. I don't understand you for years, then finally we work things out and start to have a great relationship. I really enjoyed the time we spent together. But now that we've moved across the Pacific together, you just up and quit on me? Now, when I need you most?

You bitch!

(No, but really, can any technically minded person tell me why DC++ suddenly won't work for me when I have it configured the same way I did back in the U.S. but now in Japan it won't work? My searches never bring up any results. I've posed the question in hubs but nobody answers me.)

A good article on the mystique of the US Marine Corps.

http://www.aim.org/guest_column/A5016_0_6_0_C/

Oohrah! I can't wait to join up. Will definitely sign up before the end of this year.

Tully, are you going to Parris Island or San Diego, for boot camp?

Guthrum and I shared some special military moments several months ago. Wish I could remember the thread. I'd post you a link.

I can't remember what thread it was in either. Maybe that body building thread?

I hate you DC++. I don't understand you for years, then finally we work things out and start to have a great relationship. I really enjoyed the time we spent together. But now that we've moved across the Pacific together, you just up and quit on me? Now, when I need you most?

You bitch!

(No, but really, can any technically minded person tell me why DC++ suddenly won't work for me when I have it configured the same way I did back in the U.S. but now in Japan it won't work? My searches never bring up any results. I've posed the question in hubs but nobody answers me.)

pROBABLY BECAUSE YOU'RE IN PASSIVE MODE? CAPS LOCK

Awesome. I'll be going to Parris Island when I go too.

Have you watched any videos or documentaries on Marine Corps basic training?

4ckt2zm.jpg

:loco:

IT IS A FUCKING TUNDRA OUT THEREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

And I have to work outside. fuck this....its insane.

I know! It IS insane. Trudging 'cross the TUNDRA - mile after mile... ;)

Seriously though, isn't Mother Nature unpredictable enough by herself without these pansy-ass weather control freaks mucking things up? It's so fucking cold outside I think it's killed off some of my 'hood squirrelies. You can bet your sweet bippy, boobie, that some pansy-ass is going to pay for this! And I mean seriously, mutherfucker!!!

:hotjump:

:loco: