The (Un)official write anything you want page

Ummmmm... Because I'm a complete fucking retard I agreed to dance at a festival tomorrow in front of thousands in a yukata (like a light summertime kimono) for two hours. I'm completely unprepared.

This is going to end badly, but probably hilariously as well.

Ummmmm... Because I'm a complete fucking retard I agreed to dance at a festival tomorrow in front of thousands in a yukata (like a light summertime kimono) for two hours. I'm completely unprepared.

This is going to end badly, but probably hilariously as well.

Three words:

Japanese Karaoke Bars.

There is no way that a silly gajin like you can't make more of an ass out of yourself than that.

Are people so stupid that they can not complete a simple ebay transaction without fucking it up?!?! On two separate occasions this week I have had buyers purchase goods and end up sending the money via paypal to my registered email, rather than the one that is linked to my pp account. Good Heavens!

*meat party flashback to where people were arguing over who had the ugliest feet* :zombie:

l_b38d924d0b2d03380bdf69da068ab040.jpg

why did i even participate? mine are loverly :saint:

534osao.jpg

Oh look! I exaggerated it by making toe-fists and scrunching my foot as much as possible! Still nasty though.

I suppose they're really not that bad when I'm not trying to make them look nasty, but, I don't like feet much anyway.They sit in smelly shoes.

Gold Bond would fix that right up.

I sprinkled the regular strength into my sandals today, it cooled BRIEFLY, but now I really want to step it up a notch for that purpose!

Still not moving up to extra strength for my junks at the mo'

I need to go get the powder at some point. With the neuro crap I've had lately, I don't drive much :p Callin' doctor Monday! But I suppose the powder is a good reason to go. And maybe food.