The (Un)official write anything you want page

yeah you...wtf is that shit you faggot?!

2ds4b3s.gif

http://www.myspace.com/destroysomethingbeautifu

I've been adding a blog a day just recently, if only because it distracts me from doing anything resembling actual work at my place of employment for at least an hour a day. :)

EDIT: Jerry, you're probably gonna have to add me, since my account is technically a band account, and your personal account doesn't accept friend requests from bands.

SECOND EDIT: I just realised, as a result of reading back through RiA's copy-and-pasting of my blog, that I fucked up on the whole 'theory of mind' description part - the 'tard will actually answer 'a pencil' rather than 'Smarties' on the second time of asking. That's what happens when you're supposed to be typing PAT reports but you're actually ranting about the bus service. :) Thankfully, I still count as staff here at UM, even though I'm semi-retired, so I edited the post to make more sense. Sadly, like many other features included within the lethargically-coded clusterfuck that is Myspace, the 'Edit Blog' function doesn't actually work - so I'm cursed to live with that particular mistake.

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'"

-Deep Thought, Jack Handy

Are you still throwing the iron around brutha?!?! You must have the RNA of an Austrian born politician to drink as you do.

More power to ye... :kickass:

Ive taken a little temporary break but when I get back, it'll be pretty much all cardio. Im all set with bulking up any more. Cardiovascular shape, afterall, is a lot more important than anything else if I want to be healthy.

On an unrelated note, my friend who just recently moved to Ireland:

"I got this NFL game pass where I get to see all the games this year live on my PC. Its only available outside the US. Anyway, they dont show the commercials so you can hear everything Madden and Al Michaels says during the breaks. Apparently Al has a sick stomach tonight. Fucking guy keeps "running to the bathroom" every commercial break. And Madden is a fucking idiot, they have to explain shit to him as if he was a child. Guess they gotta work out the kinks in this 1st game too."

:lol: I wish I could get that! :lol:

Dude how the fuck do you get that?!?! Is it a service in which you can pay, ala www.streamtvnow.com ?

In regards to the rest of your post. Yea, I'm doubling up the cardio as of late. All my fuda reducing gains thus far have been from a strict diet/ weighlifting. It's time to sweat the rest of this shit off. :Looks down: "hey I can finally see the tip". o_O

Edit- nm, my reading comprehension is shite, "Only available outside the U.S".

It might still be too early to say, but I think Deceased might replace Arghoslent or Slough Feg as favorite band.

*EDIT*

Thought this was hilarious.

There have been some very amusing scientific names given to organisms over the years. There's a beetle called Colon rectum, a wasp called Agra vation, a snail called Ba humbugi, a dinosaur called Scrotum humanum, a moth called Leonardo davincii, a beetle called Enema pan, and two wasps named after Darth Vader and Chewbacca...

Have a look here for a detailed list of some of the other weird ones.

http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~heraty/menke.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck this internet bullshit. Off to bottle our orange homebrew and down a couple frothy ales my own self.

my pals, Spics, Faggots, Gooks, Armos rot in hell. This brew is for your demise.