The (Un)official write anything you want page

Clearly, what I've discussed on this forum would not look good during a legal situation.
"So, Agent Gray, you posted some evil shit on a forum called *looks closely at reference materials* Royal Carnage. Did that have anything to do with your theft of a nuclear warhead?"

If I were to apply to the Federal BI, would they track down my usage of this forum and threaten to have me arrested if I ever dared re-apply? Just curious. I know they do some serious background checks and character references, which, well, couldn't be good at this point.

Never mind.

I considered pursuing employment with L.A.P.D. I took the preliminary test online a couple months back, and it said that due to my traffic record, which consists of two moving violations, that I have blatant disregard for authority, and should hold off re-applying until I re-assess my outlook on life. 12-18 months.

Yea, it really fucking said that. Fuck them. :erk:

Clearly, what I've discussed on this forum would not look good during a legal situation.
"So, Agent Gray, you posted some evil shit on a forum called *looks closely at reference materials* Royal Carnage. Did that have anything to do with your theft of a nuclear warhead?"

If it looks bad for you, how bad do you think it would look for me? No damn justice for whitey. I would do a fine job. IIf you're interested in Law Enforcement at the local level come to Los Angeles. L.A.S.D, 55k to start and they'll hire you no questions asked. Three of my co-workers recently made it in to Sheriffs. Their department is a fucking joke.

I just watched the Britney Spears "comback" out of morbid curiosity. I'm not the type to keep up with Hollywood drama (nor am I the type to say I don't keep up with it when I actually do, honest), but I have enjoyed watching Britney Spears morph into the worthless trailer trash cunt I always knew she was. So yeah, the performance was pretty bad. Her music has always been shit so that was no surprise, but she looked about as focused as Anna Nicole Smith right before she disappeared/died, her timing and lipsyncing were completely wrong, and specific crowd shots showed others in bewilderment and/or shame at the entirely lackluster performance. It was like watching a used-to-be-made-up-to-be-attractive-but-now-isn't bitch pull a zombie in front of national television. Far out.

he is Alwin - previously posting on now vanished um forums of Anathema and Antimatter, and black metal infected

Nad, speaking of the VMgAys...

LAS VEGAS - Sour grapes from Kanye West — again. Shut out at the Video Music Awards, Kanye West threw a tantrum Sunday night in front of media and crew backstage as the MTV show was ending.

West, waiting for an elevator in a crowded hallway, began yelling about losing all five categories for which he was nominated.

"That's two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance," West said, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. "I'm trying hard man, I have the ... number one record, man."

West said he never will return to MTV.

The rapper was nomination for five awards, including male artist of the year. This is the latest in a series of awards show outburst for West. Last year, he crashed the stage at the MTV Europe Awards after not winning for best video.

50 cent needs to cap this nikkuh.

Then turn the gun on himself.