The (Un)official write anything you want page

MajestikMøøse;6501774 said:
Ah, one of the 'forums-vanished-but-can't-kick-the-UM-habit-so-lets-go-to-Royal-Carnage" variety.

I lived off the forum for some time as well - I can recommend it to anyone

So I watched the VMA Britney Spears clip. Fuck the media, this performance was no different from the other 900 she's done throughout her career. A smashing successful display of song & dance does not sell "In Touch" magazines, nor does it spike Entertainment Tonight's ratings., so M.T.Faggotry, and the media at large put a spin on it to make it appear as if she phoned it in. Sure her performance was a little lethargic, but give the bitch a break.

Coolest. Album. Cover. Ever.

64261mn5.jpg

Nad, speaking of the VMgAys...

LAS VEGAS - Sour grapes from Kanye West — again. Shut out at the Video Music Awards, Kanye West threw a tantrum Sunday night in front of media and crew backstage as the MTV show was ending.

West, waiting for an elevator in a crowded hallway, began yelling about losing all five categories for which he was nominated.

"That's two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance," West said, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. "I'm trying hard man, I have the ... number one record, man."

West said he never will return to MTV.

The rapper was nomination for five awards, including male artist of the year. This is the latest in a series of awards show outburst for West. Last year, he crashed the stage at the MTV Europe Awards after not winning for best video.

50 cent needs to cap this nikkuh.

Then turn the gun on himself.
Dude, Kanye cracks me up. I don't really like his music (what little I've heard), but he plays the race card better than Jackie Chiles.
that is pretty badass...although i could think of a few better...dopethrone, scum
:kickass: + :kickass:

I'm curious about the new:

Drudkh (I'll order the regular version when it becomes available)
Ulver
Down
Darkthrone

trying to get Patriot tickets is fucking INSANE. EASILY 400 per ticket for mediocre seats at best. WTF!?

I need to know someone who has tickets and something tragic happens for them to miss out and have to get rid of thhem, lol.

Again..WTF!

"You bastard, I hate you
I kill you, you can lick my butt
You bastard, still hate you
Need money for a fucking beer

I was born in beer, my object of lust
But got no money, still drink I must
I search my pockets, and what do I find
useless cleenex to wipe my behind"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:headbang: