The (Un)official write anything you want page

He did Smoke on the Water and in the description, it read: "i used a digitech whammy pedal and a boss metal zone pedal on this song!"

:lol:

hahahahah ... awesome.

from the video still, I thought it was going to be some jihad message though.

I keep getting shin splints from running and it's starting to piss me off. Anyone know how to prevent them? Other than stretching and doing those goofy exercises?

Fucking hell. Since I'll be flying up to Maryland soon I bought a Goody brand bottle kit which states that each bottle is 2.4 ounces/70ml. You know, because 3 ounces is the limit on bottles in your carry-on. I thought they looked a little big at the store but just figured my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Well, I got home and went in the bathroom to start filling them up with shampoo and whatnot, and I noticed a 3 ounce bottle of lotion I had, that looked incredibly smaller than these stupid bottles. So I filled one up with water, not even to the top, and poured it out into a measuring cup. Yeah, over 4 ounces :mad:

So what the fvck? The packaging on this kit just LIES! I sent a narsty email to the company. I expect compensation. It was 3 goddamn dollars :loco:

That sucks. Last year, someone broke into one of our cars on Christmas day.
I wish death upon the fucks that do that shit

Ok ok, I'll bring back the jewelry, but I'm keeping the fucking boombox.
:p
My grandma is actually in the hospital. My mom went over to her house on Saturday and found her laying on the floor. She went to the hospital and was super dehydrated and other bullshit. Glad she wasnt home when those dicks showed up. The cops said they used gloves so there were 0 fingerprints.