The (Un)official write anything you want page

:p
My grandma is actually in the hospital. My mom went over to her house on Saturday and found her laying on the floor. She went to the hospital and was super dehydrated and other bullshit. Glad she wasnt home when those dicks showed up. The cops said they used gloves so there were 0 fingerprints.

So people with different colored skin than yours are situated below you in your little hierarchy, but you care about people who poop themselves and "oops fall down"? =/

Thank you for answering our feedback website. We are sorry to hear about your experience, but are glad you took the time to let us know about it.

Goody has been making and selling high quality hair accessories for over 85 years and we are very concerned when any of our products cause a complaint. We are sorry for any inconvenience our product may have caused. We understand your frustration and will be sending you some complementary replacement product.

Thank you for giving us another chance to serve you, you are one of over four generations of consumers who have trusted, looked for and bought Goody Products for themselves and their families. We hope that when you go shopping, you will continue to look for and choose a Goody product.

Sincerely,
Goody Products

"some complimentary replacement product" - i wonder what it will be!