The (Un)official write anything you want page

PBF167-Punch_Bout.gif

Gonna keep watching for my fucking bike. It couldn't have gotten far, theres fucking snow on the ground, and the plow system blows out here.

I'm still fucking pissed though, is nothing sacred anymore?

Oh wait, I declared somewhere in these hundreds of pages that my last bike was stolen by some blacks :lol:

Someone stole my bike last week. He was black but not African (he was Indian), and when my friend asked who she thought was his mother (it turned out to be a different Indian guy who looked more or less the same) about it, her family got upset and said our accusations were racially motivated.

What a world we live in... where we can't have our bikes without someone stealing them. I'm doing something good for the environment by riding this bike, and some asshole has to come and steal it.

Dark times.

I'm gonna go drive to 7-11, ruining the atmosphere for our children, because of this asshole.

Haha, speaking of the word my pals: A former friend whom used to get pissed at me for saying my pals and using the word jew is talking to me via myspace. After about 3 back and forth emails, I decided to look at her page and found this:

WHITES>NON-WHITES
"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children." written by David Lane [14]

And theres more!

I'm still trying to figure out when it became popular to be Nazi? Fuck these fags.

For the record, black people don't steal bikes. Just like you'll never see a black guy surfing or skiiing, they simply wouldn't be caught dead on a bike.
Good try though!

Why do you never smash up a chug's(Native American) bike? It's probably yours.

What a world we live in... where we can't have our bikes without someone stealing them. I'm doing something good for the environment by riding this bike, and some asshole has to come and steal it.

I think like 10% or some shit of all people in Berlin ride their bikes instead of using cars (and some instead of transit cause they can't afford it). That said, leave your bike outside, and if they can't steal it, they'll smash it up. It makes me sad.

Hell, when I bought my mountain bike here, the guy in the shop said keep it in the apartment, because they'll be more than willing to wait and sneak their way into the basement of the apartment and smash their way in. Then steal it. :cry:

So I'm going to be analyzing the song "Burzum" by Burzum (more widely known as Dunkelheit) for my literary theory final paper using New Criticism, Structuralism, and Post-Structuralism. Should be interesting.

I almost ordered a beer at lunch. I felt naughty.

I do that a lot. Did it more when I was teaching, though. What's funny is that less than a year ago, the company I work for actually had a provision in the the company policies that stated An employee could have a maximum of two drinks at lunch, but no more.

Eventually the lawyers realized how much of a liability that could be and removed it... but a lot of us have opted to disregard it. :kickass: