The (Un)official write anything you want page

ha, I'm at the point where I don't feel anything from coffee.

bullshit. try drinking a pot in one sitting. i take (2) 200mg caffeine pills in the morning most of the time and dont feel much other than getting me going and being more alert. I have a high tolerance to caffeine because my adrenaline receptors or wtf ever it is are saturated from too much caffeine consumption. My heart probably has tons of scar tissue. Anyhow, last Friday night before I went out, since I was up since 4:30am, I wanted to stay awake so I popped another 2 pills. I felt like I was on cocaine and wanted to jump out of my fucking skin. Even causing lots of anxiety and confusion/lack of linear thought. Fucking sucked...until I slammed a few ipa's and started to mellow out but couldnt shut the fuck up for a couple hours.

Ahh, I was meaning that the usual 3-4 cups doesn't make me jittery, like what lurch said happens now.

Usually it's just that I can't sleep after a bunch of coffee. I don't feel any different with 3-4 cups.

bullshit. try drinking a pot in one sitting. i take (2) 200mg caffeine pills in the morning most of the time and dont feel much other than getting me going and being more alert. I have a high tolerance to caffeine because my adrenaline receptors or wtf ever it is are saturated from too much caffeine consumption. My heart probably has tons of scar tissue. Anyhow, last Friday night before I went out, since I was up since 4:30am, I wanted to stay awake so I popped another 2 pills. I felt like I was on cocaine and wanted to jump out of my fucking skin. Even causing lots of anxiety and confusion/lack of linear thought. Fucking sucked...until I slammed a few ipa's and started to mellow out but couldnt shut the fuck up for a couple hours.

I'm with you on this broheim. Though I space the 200mg tabs by a couple hours (3-4), and I'll slam em down with a cup or two of joe. This is on real bad days when I'm dragging more ass than Jasmine St Claire at the world's largest gangbang. People who say they can handle a large quantity of caffeine are compensating for their cawk. (J/K Brandon, Climb Thar seen it at the urinal and said you're huuuuge)

On days where I feel that I can sustain my mental faculties, I simply drink 1-2 cups. I usually save the caffeine/ephedrine for pre workouts so I can fucking rip the head off of a sheep and skull fuck its innards. In Ken fashion, I smell my fingers after such a slaying.

I've actually toned down on the caffeine consumption quite a bit. I had a similar episode as Ken mentioned above after consuming too much of the stuff. Your blood feels like its a 120 degrees, and you simply want to claw the paint off the walls.

I usually have 1 big termos-mug-thing of coffee in the car on the way to work and one espresso in the evening, that's all unless someone else buys me one.

One of our cats killed am massive rat the other week and left it under one of the couches, it started to smell and we ended up finding it, just made my fucking day :erk:

God damnit, I can't fucking function knowing that a filthy plague carrying rat is lying 7 feet behind me. I'm going out in the God damn rain and disposing of this fucker by flinging it in to the neighbors yard.