The (Un)official write anything you want page

PT for what, baseball?

I tried working out, but failed les miserably. Without sleep, you simply drag ass and are wasting your fucking time. I may need to start hitting up the sleep meds. A life of uppers and downers, hmm...

PT was so fucking ridiculous yesterday. My fucking butt cheeks are sore and it hurts to sit.

Fuck. You. Dude.

Wait till you get to the fleet. We had a 9 mile run with 40 pound ruck sacks in boots 'n utes, then we buddy rushed for about a mile. This was all at 6am.

Haha. SEMPER FI!

PT for what, baseball?

I tried working out, but failed les miserably. Without sleep you simply drag ass and are wasting your fucking time. I made need to start hitting up the sleep meds. A life of uppers and downers, hmm...

I joined the Marines in September and I'm in the Delayed Entry Program. PT every Wednesday.

Fuck .You. Dude.

Wait till you get to the fleet. We had a 9 mile run with 40 pound ruck sacks in boots 'n utes, then we buddy rushed for about a mile. This was all at 6am.

Haha. SEMPER FI!

I know, man. It's only going to get worse for me. Fucking sucks. Sometimes I wonder what the hell I got myself into, hahaha. FUCK CALISTHENICS.

I joined the Marines in September and I'm in the Delayed Entry Program. PT every Wednesday.

I know, man. It's only going to get worse for me. Fucking sucks. Sometimes I wonder what the hell I got myself into, hahaha. FUCK CALISTHENICS.

Haha combat PT is the most fun. Full gear (flak, helmet, pack etc) running for miles and miles, then doing the obstacle course 3-5 times which is MUCH more brutal then it sounds.

What does the DEP have you doing? IST a lot? Seriously, not talking shit. I'm sure you would like to know about the fleet so lemee hear it and give you tips and such.

What we do now isn't anything compared to what you guys do. From when I signed up until Christmas break, we just did lots and lots of pull ups, sit ups, and ran a mile and a half, then we'd go home. Yesterday though, we did calisthenics for an hour straight and my recruiter said we're doing that from now on. Next Poolee Function we have drill instructors coming and that's got me on edge, haha. I have to stop missing leg day at the gym and start running more.

What we do now isn't anything compared to what you guys do. From when I signed up until Christmas break, we just did lots and lots of pull ups, sit ups, and ran a mile and a half, then we'd go home. Yesterday though, we did calisthenics for an hour straight and my recruiter said we're doing that from now on. Next Poolee Function we have drill instructors coming and that's got me on edge, haha. I have to stop missing leg day at the gym and start running more.

What you are doing is good. Be SOLID on the IST and you really should be able to pass the PFT when you go to the Island, it will make your life much easier.

Don't worry about the DI's, they'll just yell a lot and make you do stupid shit. You arn't a recruit yet so they won't/can't hit you or shove rifles down your throat or all the other fun 'fuck fuck games'. They want you to be motivated so they arn't going to slaughter the fuck out of your soul at this point, hah.

Yeah, I can pass the IST no problem right now. I can do 13 pull ups, 62 sit ups in 2 minutes, and run the mile and a half in 12:28. Worst part is my running, but I'm going to step that up.

Haha, I'm just nervous 'cause of all the yelling and stupid shit they'll make us do. I kept making jokes about how they can't hit us yet to the other poolees, and they didn't think it was too funny.

Because of the Tourette's?

Yes.

Nah, to give me time to get in shape. So I don't die in boot camp.

The biggest tip I can give is buckle down and suck it up, you are trying to be a warrior, one of my brothers. Pain is constantly going to follow you starting about half way through boot camp. I guarantee you can run farther or hike farther then you think, you just have to reach down and live with the pain. Hiking is the biggest test of pain there is. It is excruciating pain from start to finish (excluding the boot camp hikes, though you will think they are at the time). Everyone can finish, some just don't have the heart and they are not respected.

That's what separates a warrior. Never giving up until you physically can't. You won't loose respect if you pass out, break an ankle, are puking to much to continue (that would have to be a LOT of puking), etc. Everyone can tell when you just give up.

Do you get to wear face paint and bicep rags like the Ultimate Warrior?

Cammie paint is the gayest shit ever so when people make us use it, many people go ultimate warrior style, haha. I sometimes go corpse paint for extra grimness on the battlefield (yes, I am serious. I'll take pictures).

Do you get to wear face paint and bicep rags like the Ultimate Warrior?

Be serious. The attire is more in line with that of Sgt. Slaughter (pre-Iraqi heel turn)

slaughter2.jpg

Hahaha, I actually have that documentary. My favorite part.

"Fuck with me! Fuck with me!"

"Get away before you get murdered!"