The (Un)official write anything you want page

no, it got moved back due to palm monday or whatthefuckever it is. lol

* Changed by the Roman Catholic Church to avoid conflict with Holy Monday that falls on 3/17.

edit2: FOOLS!

Owned!
69641598ie.jpg

no, it got moved back due to palm monday or whatthefuckever it is. lol

* Changed by the Roman Catholic Church to avoid conflict with Holy Monday that falls on 3/17.

edit2: FOOLS!

I'm so sick of this shit. Not that I really care about holidays, I just hate how the Church thinks it has the right to do whatever the fuck it pleases.

Wiccans should mobilize and petition to move the Catholic Jesus' birthday and say it interfers with their winter solstice. Or whatever the fuck Wiccans do on Dec 25th.=P

I imagine most of them are opening presents around a christmas tree attempting to somehow justify that they can still celebrate said holiday while pledging themselves to a contradictory religion.

I'm so sick of this shit. Not that I really care about holidays, I just hate how the Church thinks it has the right to do whatever the fuck it pleases.

Wiccans should mobilize and petition to move the Catholic Jesus' birthday and say it interfers with their winter solstice. Or whatever the fuck Wiccans do on Dec 25th.=P

What's it to you anyway? If you're not celebrating a Saint's day in the first place due to being an atheist, I don't see how it could be a problem at all for you.

Chill out, have some wine, pleasure yourself or whatever it is you communist vegan hippie atheists do for fun.

As far as I'm concerned, Monday will still be St. Paddy's Day. Any day other than the 17th just doesn't feel right. I dunno, maybe it's because of the whole "lucky" association between 7, green, four-leaf clovers, and whatnot. It just goes together.

It's the 17th :mad: :loco:

Oh, and Acie - Your dad sold me a faulty shirt that fell apart when I washed it tonight. I had to throw it away! My pants held up in the wash except that one of the buttons came loose. Lol, K&G :lol: