The (Un)official write anything you want page

I listened to it yesterday, it's my fav Metallica album by far.

Suicide & Redemption is my fav track on the new one. This instrumental is groovy! :cues JK's "what is groove" thread:

Standout Tracks

1. Suicide & Redemption
2. That Was Just Your Life
3. The Day that Never Comes

Weak links
1. Broken, Beat, and Scarred
2. All Nightmare Long

(I only hold minor grievances towards those two) All and all this is the best Metallica album in the past 20 years.

All Nightmare Long reminded me of ole Glenn Danzig in the vocal dep't for some reason.

All in all ... this disc is definetelly like a bastard child of TBA and earlier Metallica.

Still haven't listened to the entire thing, but so far it seems pretty dense and requires repeated listens.

Weakest track: Cyanide (so far)

There's talk of an Evil Dead 4 with Bruce as Ash. I've also read Jason Lee might play Ash. As much as I like Jason Lee, I don't want to know about it unless Bruce has the role.

Someone is remaking Friday the 13th but I can't remember who. I thought maybe it was Rob Zombie but he's coming out with something else.

I've missed so many movies since having a child and I doubt I'll see any of these. I'm excited about watching The Mist soon but I just realized it came out like a year and a half ago. :erk:

How's the new Unforgiven track? :erk:

The album has leaked so feel free to try it for yourself :Spin:

I've missed so many movies since having a child and I doubt I'll see any of these. I'm excited about watching The Mist soon but I just realized it came out like a year and a half ago. :erk:

It sucks ass, sorry

Gotta go back to work now, cheerios!

Don't you hate when you go to an interview, you get the job, and then you're asked the dreaded question: "Can you start tomorrow". The words that ran through my mind were "God fucking dammit, shit balls, NO. I had a day of playing spore, masturbation, heavy drinking, and golf planned for tomorrow.", but of course, I had to say "Sure, I'd be glad to" or I'd look like an ass.

Oh well, simple job (more watching other people do shit) for decent pay.

Caption: a jobseeker rests during an employment test at the employment training facility, JobTrain, in Menlo Park, Calif.

workethic.jpg

With a work ethic like this, is it any wonder why this broad is out a job? :erk:

I hate it when my listening habits just miss overlapping. For example, while listening to OSI in 2003, I thought "who in the fuck is Steve Wilson?" Then I stopped listening to OSI and a few years later, started listening to Porcupine Tree. Tonight, I listened to OSI for the first time in forever, and thought, "hey, that sure sounds like Steve Wilson". I get home and get the CD booklet out to see who did vocals for them on that album and lo and behold it was "some guy" named Steve Wilson.
duh