The (Un)official write anything you want page

The refund he will be receiving is a paltry pence compared to all the shillings the Govt. has taken out of his paycheck to feed worthless negroes with pez dispenser Afroginas. Good on him, I say.

Went to see Sigh play live last night......... wow. Fucking Japanese. Mirai and Mikannibal especially were so intense to watch, every instrument was audible and the sound came together into an impressive, terrifying tour de force.

Fuck, one of the best concerts I've been to in a long time.

for the last few weeks me and my bro in law been trying to buy a BMW X5 that he can take back to Poland. We have CASH fro the deal!!!
We have been laughed out of pretty much every used car lot.
Every price that has been advertised to get us onto the lot is for ridiculous finance deals only. Add on about $3-5k if you want to pay CASH!

This country is fucked ...

That's pretty interesting. Can you expand on this story? What kind of financial wizardry* are they coming up with these days?

Anyway, Nashville proper is COMPLETELY out of gasoline. I was able to fill up this morning because one of the two remaining gas stations is down the street from me and I got up early. We called and they said they had about an hour of gas left. hahaha If I didn't need to occasionally drive long distances at work, I wouldn't even bother because the gas is sitting in a barge on the river. It's only a matter of time. The gas disappeared because of panic-buying and a rumor of $5 a gallon gas.

It's really disturbing at how utterly dependent this country is on gasoline. If we run out gas for even a short period of time on a large scale, this country IS DONE.

Finally, I'm really looking foward to my children and grandchildren paying for not only the WAR ON SADDAM, but the bailout of rogue financial entities and moron consumers. Even scarier is that they'll be paying the money back to China - who will loan it to us in the form of bonds - who have their own inherent problems. In spite of how the media makes China out to be a super power, they're constantly on the brink of a complete meltdown.

*wizardry

the logic is that they are waiting for the customer that has shit credit or no credit so they can finance them at 12-15% for long term loans ... you want 7 years? you got it.
your payment for a BMW will be $300 a month ... its super!!!

at those rates the lender cuts the dealer in on the huge piece of the interest amount making the dealer reluctant to sell for cash ... or ask for $3-5k extra if you want to pay cash.

mind you this is on vehicles that are not moving to begin with ... SU fucking V's !!!!

edit: oh yeah, let's not forget that these customers will of course be worried to hang on to this car in the best condition possible for the next 7 years ... and because it is of course a BMW that is of out of factory warranty ... they will be in need of an extended warranty to the tune of around $2000! ... $2000? ... ah no problem, we can include that into your loan ... its only $20 a month extra.

so you see the car is really not a profit maker ... but HOW you buy it is.

you do the math :loco:

Wow. Sad.
I'm done even thinking about cars. Cars as we know it are done. As you know, the the type of car released today is based on what was going on in the world 5 to 7 years ago. Today's economy, dependence on foreign oil, rising prices, etc etc will provide the impetus to produce plug-in hybrids on a mass scale 5 years from now.

ha I thought that Downfall thing was completely original. It's not even funny now after seeing it's been done for every possible situation.

Are you americans getting any coverage of the new finnish school massacre on your side of the pool? 11 killed, including the guy who did it.