The (Un)official write anything you want page

Are you americans getting any coverage of the new finnish school massacre on your side of the pool? 11 killed, including the guy who did it.

...which makes it a new Finnish record, I believe! The last guy only got seven.

I haven't been watching the news on TV, but I did read about it on yahoo news. Second one in Finland this year, right?
The other one was in November, so not this year but in a year.

those Downfall edits are genius :lol:

Indeed. When I first saw the Nashville version I thought the creator was an absolute genius. Then I realized nerds everywhere have been using it for their own purposes for awhile now. Still funny though.

in finland you are three times as likely to get killed compared to the other nordic countries

Moved!

New place rox, but no interweb just yet. Update with pictures coming because I know you're very interested. The small lake behind the house has a swan inhabitant also for maximum myseffect.

A wee bit of frost doesn't count as winter in my book, but it's below freezing point during the nights now. Getting closer, and grim black metal is on the playlists of all.

i feel it in my blood

de tvärvulna frostnätternas ankomst

I've started renovating my 2-room + kitchen flat \m/

On my to-do list:

Bring in a carpet layer next week to put in a new carpet in the kitchen + first hallway
Have a pro repaint all cupboard and drawer doors/covers
Put up new wallpaper in the kitchen
Repair small holes in and paint walls in both hallways
Repaint the bases/plinths? of all cupboards in the kitchen
Repaint the linings of 6 door openings
Mend and repaint the ceilings of kitchen and inner hallway
Replace the kitchen bench slab with a custom made wooden one
Replace the trim in both hallways

Before and after pictures will be posted at a much later date...

I've started renovating my 2-room + kitchen flat m/

On my to-do list:

Bring in a carpet layer next week to put in a new carpet in the kitchen + first
hallway
etc

Good luck! I had stuff like that done recently but instead if carpet, I had new hardwoods installed in place of vinyl and I had the existing hardwoods refinished. We had to move out completely. We had just moved in two weeks prior. We are dumb.
I've also painted nearly the entire house, in some rooms three or four coats including primer. We knocked down a wall, replaced fake wood paneling with drywall, spent an entire day painting a fireplace, etc etc
real pain in the ass owning a home is