The (Un)official write anything you want page

Committing suicide by using ************* pills" is ridiculously difficult. I doubt this really happened.

Every one of my CDs is scratched. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Many times the scratch is just on my favorite track. It's uncanny.

Hey, Lurch is the one who traded in a brand new car because he didnt like the gas mileage, not me
:lol:

shit! Serves me right for buying a Ford truck. Then again, I only paid $14000 for a 4x4 with only 10,000 miles on it. And I could write a check for what I owe but parting with cash right now is not advised.

take that!

or something :lol:

The only reason I even mentioned this was I found the car I've been wanting ever since they starting making them - Civic HX. I found one in Memphis for what I could trade my truck in for.........plus $2000. :loco: fucking Ford!

i realy wish that I had money to blow right now ... the deals to be had in all markets are insane.

there is this house in Coconut Grove near Miami I have my eyes on. Ridiculous modern style ... straight out of the movies. Somehting you would have seen in Less than Zero. They were asking 1.2Mil about 5 months ago. Down to 725K already and "taking offers". This house is easily worth like 3-4 million if it was in NY.
:loco:

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/reb/927680228.html

do it!

btw, there's a Nelson bench and an Eames plywood chair in the photos. The fan appears to be from the Modern Fan Company collection but I don't like it.

Yes, I'm gay. So what.