The (Un)official write anything you want page

On the facebook topic. Who is Vera Kabanova? Jerry, Frank, Eric, Will Bozarth, and Cara are friends with her!

HAWT... Though Alina is not listed as one of the friends Vera and I have in common. They must have had a falling out as most East Europeans are known for. Perhaps a disagreement over whether Drudkh is NS?

In more facebook news, does anybody ever check the Royal Carnage group page? I just added a fantastic thread on how to properly scramble an egg. Prepare to be bedazzled!

And finally, how do I permanently erase these alleged "People I may know" once and for all? I'm fucking sick of seeing Cara DeAngelis' face every other time I log on!!!

I see that you want to be my friend... awww.... cute.

I normally wouldn't be opposed to that, but seeing your occasional rants about negars I'd be afraid of that stuff making its way into the view of other people I know.

No hard feelings dear chap. We can still be bestest RC buddies. :oops:

I want to be friends with Møøse, I've even begun listening to gay neofolk and martial industrial shit.

On the facebook topic. Who is Vera Kabanova? Jerry, Frank, Eric, Will Bozarth, and Cara are friends with her!

She's Perniciosa from the Nevermore board, and yes she is hawt.

She has that Eastern European look that all metal nogoodniks lustfully admire.

Now who is Emily Zalewski, Kevin Jacober, Laura J, Cary Gordon, and Ty Lindal? These people are in constant "add me" rotation.

Emily - Jace Mereel from the Nevermore board. She's also hot!

Kevin - Shpongled from the Nevermore board.

Laura - Dreaming Neon Darkspot from the Nevermore board. Before that she was my penpal for a few years.

Cary Gordon - No idea.

Ty - Anvil from the Nevermore board.

:loco:

Oh and thanks, Lurch.

She's Perniciosa from the Nevermore board, and yes she is hawt.

Emily - Jace Mereel from the Nevermore board.

Kevin - Shpongled from the Nevermore board.

Laura - Dreaming Neon Darkspot from the Nevermore board.

Cary Gordon - No Idea

Ty - Anvil from the Nevermore board.

So that whittles is down to Cary Gordon...

I had the same problem with them, ordered 6-7 cds and took them over half a year to get them to me.

I sent an angry email detailing my somewhat less than enthusiastic state over their bullshit, but they just made garbage excuses about having too much inventory and not being designed to be an online mailorder.

So, like JayKeeley says, with Aquarius you just read their awesome reviews, listen to their samples, browse their ridiculously diverse and well-stocked catalogue, and buy elsewhere (for cheaper!)

Today I was sitting at work with nothing to do for a few hours, browsing the net, said to myself "Hmm, I'd check RC, but there's probably 1 total post as usual", so of course I come home and the fucking board went apeshit while I was gone.

Seriously, I'm gonna start not checking RC more often.