The (Un)official write anything you want page

Prices for TVs have really come down over the past couple years. I paid some $1200 or whatever for my 32" in 2006. I just saw an add for a 40" 1080p for $800. Nice!

hahahahahahahaha awesome

my friend is studying in germany, and he occasionally takes the train over to amsterdam. well he just got back from his second visit and he met chris barnes in a bar while he was getting stoned.

n9130783_38765247_5501.jpg

:lol: ... did Barnes fall of his bar stool?

can someone point me in the direction of the Inquisition website or some music samples ... the band that played HCIII.

Meshuggah's 'Bleed' drumming competition
[ame]http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ZH92yurI&feature=related[/ame]

Got into my first car accident today. Yay!

Went to the hospital and got some Vicodin. Yay!

Inclement weather? Other dickhead driver? Hope you didn't break any bones.

Dr. VicOdin is good big pharma medicine. Best to lay off the liquid medicine if you're on the 'dins though. That shit can kill you like it did my friend Barry Stern. :cry:

I cant think of someone I hate more than Elvis Costello. I don't mean just his shitty music - I mean him personally.
Mainly for his choice of eyewear, really.

Just who exactly is Christina Ricciardi? Every time I log on to Facebook, it tells me I need to add her. So if I'm gonna, I want some info. Info, people!

lol ... she's a local NYC RC'er ... but I think she hangs out on the Prog Power boards also, although I am not sure of her screen name.
many a hangouts with her ... great chica :kickass: