The (Un)official write anything you want page

You aren't even good at trolling. So much failure per second.

I promise in ten years you'll look back and wonder why you didn't grow the fuck up sooner. Wearing bullet belts and filming a fight? What a fucking faggot you are. so cool on the internet....so useless irl. drink your steel reserve and enjoy your brothers in arms....I piss on you fucks who have this self-righteous outview. You're protecting no one. die.

I promise in ten years you'll look back and wonder why you didn't grow the fuck up sooner. Wearing bullet belts and filming a fight? What a fucking faggot you are. so cool on the internet....so useless irl. drink your steel reserve and enjoy your brothers in arms....I piss on you fucks who have this self-righteous outview. You're protecting no one. die.

You got kicked out of a party for molesting a dude.

I just thought of a name for my celtic frost ripoff band with touches of doomdeath (hello winter) band

procreator

or maybe it will just be my nom de guerre, just wanted to pax it really

ghost (swe) is probably the worst, most tasteless absolute rubbish i have heard in ages. jesus fucking christ. this is so, so, so, so, so, so, so BAD. so fucking BAD. SO EXTREMELY FUCKING BAD I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. THIS IS VERY BAD MUSIC

I love these types of retro bands and even I agree that Ghost is plain bad.

How the fuck can an array have a real number when all I'm doing is adding integers?

e2ecount[zl]++;
end2end[zl]+=sqrt(dxx+dyy+dzz);
cout<<end2end[zl]<<" e2e"<<endl;
cout<<e2ecount[zl]<<" e2e count"<<endl;

Only place in the fucking code where I use that array and I get this shit as an output:

102.806 e2e
133.366 e2e count
182.593 e2e
193 e2e count
24.3433 e2e
103.806 e2e count
112.796 e2e
138.493 e2e count
22.8122 e2e
135.113 e2e count
Anybody here know C++?

You might have to use a pointer that returns the array to display that shit properly dude. I don't' know, it's been a gazillion years for me.

I don't think so, I'm just checking the value of one specific value in the array.
e2ecount[zl]++;
end2end[zl]+=sqrt(dxx+dyy+dzz);
cout<<end2end[zl]<<" e2e"<<endl;
cout<<e2ecount[zl]<<" e2e count"<<endl;
if (sqrt(dxx+dyy+dzz) < 0.46) {avezl[zl]++; }
else {avezb[zl]++;}
cout<<avezb[zl]<<" avezb"<<endl;

29.0565 e2e
69.6088 e2e count
53 avezb
47.2853 e2e
41.2882 e2e count
85.7331 avezb
47.0137 e2e
70 e2e count
37 avezb
72.9716 e2e
70 e2e count
33 avezb

avezb works, but not the other array.

How the fuck can an array have a real number when all I'm doing is adding integers?

Only place in the fucking code where I use that array and I get this shit as an output:

Anybody here know C++?

Figured it out. Apparently if you use ++ when you initialize your array as a floating point, ++ doesn't add integers.

you are indeed a crusader of hopelessness

tbh i think the album has a few good songs (the ones from the demo mainly, ritual is AWESOME), the rest are both weird (electropop??) and kind of terrible.

I just checked these lads out to see what all the hype was about.

Ritual is a mighty fine song and I was gearing up to rush to your aid, then I checked out a couple other jams and my balls clowned themselves in search of refuge. Death Knell is just ridiculous. :ill:

Figured it out. Apparently if you use ++ when you initialize your array as a floating point, ++ doesn't add integers.

what are you talking about

the ++ operator does indeed add 1 to integer variables, you must have some very weird code going on here

you should show the declerations for your arrays in order for anyone to be able to figure shit out, but i guess you solved it somehow so whatevs