The (Un)official write anything you want page

Max re: early Sepultura ... WTF!!!

The only musician that didn't improve much at the time was Paulo [Jr., bass]. I think the first album he recorded for was "Roots". Everything else was me and Andreas [Kisser, guitar] doing the bass because he couldn't really play that good. But we were friends, so we were like, "Yeah you can stay in the band, we won't kick you out. When we play, we'll just turn you really down so nobody hears."

Badger blood is the most underestimated of the animal bloods, it has a crispness to it that can only be compared to a jar of cranberries mixed with onion skins.

very important:

if you do not listen to the somberlain or AT LEAST sotlb this month, then you should stop posting here and/or listening to metal. why do people even try to write better albums?

original.gif

Two of my welds failed radiograph due to lack of root fusion and I'm pretty cut up about it. I don't usually let my work have any negative connotations on my personal life but I can't stop thinking about how disappointed in myself I am.

It's pretty depressing.

God damnit. I'm due to go to Thailand soon and I just discovered that every reputable source on the planet insists that visitors get hepatitis A and B vaccinations (among a load of others, some for infectious diseases I didn't even know still existed) before going. Probably too late now. Fuck.

Why do I have to have such an interest in Buddhism? And why do so many places related to this interest have to reside in such, uh, brown countries. Fuck, it's almost 2011. Learn to vaccinate your populations you fucks!