The Unofficial Non-Music Product Review Thread

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
i dont think we have anything like this here so i figured it might be handy. if you buy some shit, post some shit about it here. the preference would weigh on negative reviews. kinda like a warning for all your fellow RC'ers.

heres mine for now: gameznflix. my god stay away from this shitty shitty product. i know you guys warned me and i didnt listen but im here to say i tried it and it failed miserably. im emailing the fuckers now to demand a partial refund. ive had dvds sitting in my queueueue for MONTHS. last week i got a disc id been waiting for and it was broken. yesterday i received a disc for a PSP or something. it's real little like a minidisc. what am i supposed to do with that? all the new releases are ON ORDER meaning they dont even own any of them. fucking worst product ive ever paid for in my entire life. no exaggeration.

thats all for now.

that being said, looks like Netflix had a huge influx of new subscribers, because if I don't get new releases shipped on the release date, there is a 3-4 week backlog ... but fuck, they still have the best selection

yes, they do but im sad to hear about the backlog. sadly, i think im done with the mailorder dvd bullshit.
so how bout a review of your clarks? or is it worth it? meh, whatever

Whatever that is.

Umm .. Kodak digital camera lithium battery/charger travel kit. One battery to last a lifetime - my fucking arse! Doesn't work after 4 months.

Sony mp3 Discman blah blah blah - 'long life lithium battery'.. same reason as above. Thing's never supposed to fuck up, it fucked up. Can't even buy replacement batteries or chargers! so now I have to put up with using the back up attachment which is 1 AA battery. Lucky to last a fucking cd.

could you post the model number of the mp3 player? i dont understand if its an mp3 player or a cd player ("discman"?). i was going to get one soon and dont want to get this piece of crap.

Fcuk.. um it's a few years old. It's an mp3 Discman, with Sony's 'Atrac' capabilities.. CD WALKMAN D-NE9000 ... maybe..

It actually served me quite well. The 'Atrac3plus' thing basically means you can fit aroun 400 tracks on one disc. It probably only fucked because because I have a very high tendency to drop things..

My new work cell phone is fucking bullshit. I got it because I was told it had a good scheduler/calendar thingy but NO. It is nothing but teenybopper SMS bullshit with a totally useless calendar system. So I'm getting a ButtBerry instead.

lg_vx9800.jpg
= bullshit

Armor All Leather Wipes. I have a leather steering wheel, e-brake handle, and shift knob in my car, so I don't have enough to go to some Leather Tech Dude thing guy, so I just buy a cannister of this cheap shit about twice a year. Sorta makes my hands sticky for the first day, but otherwise works great. Shit's all shiny and shit, smells good.

200.jpg
= good shit

Trojan Extended Whatever Jimmy Hats. Man, fuck these things. I've never had a problem with lasting awhile but bought these on a lark one time anyhow. Made my dick all numb and shit and yeah, I lasted like 2 hours, but I couldn't nut! That sucked.

trojan-extended-pleasure-lg.jpg
= bullshit

Bush's Baked Beans. It's like Boston Baked Beans, but real. Because they don't have a plastic shell and only 7/19ths the sugar. Plus they give you some wicked farts and a nice mean dump like 4 hours later.

B0005Z6QYO.01-A2BF95SJ3X97HC._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
= fucking rules

NADatar said:
Trojan Extended Whatever Jimmy Hats. Man, fuck these things. I've never had a problem with lasting awhile but bought these on a lark one time anyhow. Made my dick all numb and shit and yeah, I lasted like 2 hours, but I couldn't nut! That sucked.

:lol: that happened to me like a week ago! fuck those things. they're useful sometimes.

haha, great additions to the thread nadster. heh wasnt that the same phone you were so gleeful about only a few days ago?
i aint never seen them condoms. i use...meh, i forget what i use because it's been so goddam long. something with spermicide. and, yes, it helps to actually use the fucking things to avoid unwanted pregnancies [/me,fatherofanders]

dorian gray said:
i forget what i use because it's been so goddam long. something with spermicide. and, yes, it helps to actually use the fucking things to avoid unwanted pregnancies [/me,fatherofanders]

Damn, have you really became a father?
I wasn't sure if you were kidding me or just telling me the truth last time you PM'ed me.

Holy fuck im lmfao @ Nad's post.

Yesterday I spent a c note on a Jack Lalanne power juicer. Man's a damn beast! Anyhow fucking shit has a gigantic hole, as opposed to the first juicer I bought a week ago (juiceman jr). Shove a whole fucking cucumber in the summabitch and watch it shred like Alexi Laiho on a skin flute. The funny thing is I thought I blew the damn motor right off the bat as I shoved two oranges in there and crammed like a jock during midterms. Fucking thing wouldn't operate for 10 minutes. So I took it apart and read the manual. Low and behold, there was nothing to fear as the mechanism has an auto safety anti heating sensor. Long story short... 30% MORE Juice than the juiceman and it doesn't fucking rattle all over the place. So solid buy.

power_juicer.jpg

As for Today, I spent a $150 on prepaid sandwich cards. I go to this little sandwich shop in Eagle Crock that serves the best fucking french dip/tuna melts my tonsils have ever been tethered by. 50 bucks gets you a card worth 10 sandwiches (making it 5 dollar per sandwich as opposed to the normal $6 you would pay if purchased one at a time) On top of that you get one free. So solid purchase aswell.

i think this is some good juice for the price, actually i would have preferred if it included actual fruit pieces but bonus points for the red colour! so basically this is 8,5/10 material, maybe if i was willing to spend more money on juice i would get BRÄMHULTS or something but this will do!