The Vent Thread

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
spout off all the shit that is bothering you. I will then tell you how insignificant it is and tell you how much of a pussy you are. it's like therapy, except I make you feel worse about yourself.

bloody_cut_wrist_by_beckawalley.jpg

LOL

I'll tell you what pissed me off today:

Got to work, one of our slackers called out. Big Shock. District Manager wouldn't approve over time. Big Shock. So I had to work short staffed. The one person I did have is a terrible worker. Rude to customers, talks on her cell phone while she's supposed to be at the register, etc. She took 20 minutes to eat a salad and a huge cookie, THEN she has the balls to say to me "ok, I'm gonna take my lunch break now." Like what the fuck was that you just did? Wasn't that a lunch break? Then later on some yuppie main line cunt calls and wants all 58 bottles of this one product. I could only find 56 of them and she flipped out on me. $75 a bottle. Chick almost spent $5,000 on WINE and she was pissed she couldn't spend another $150. Why on earth would anyone want 58 bottles of the same exact thing. I would get bored as shit.

Anyway, yeah my day sucked. I just got home 15 minutes ago and I gotta be back in at 7am. Balls.

I'll tell you what pissed me off today:

Got to work, one of our slackers called out. Big Shock. District Manager wouldn't approve over time. Big Shock. So I had to work short staffed. The one person I did have is a terrible worker. Rude to customers, talks on her cell phone while she's supposed to be at the register, etc. She took 20 minutes to eat a salad and a huge cookie, THEN she has the balls to say to me "ok, I'm gonna take my lunch break now." Like what the fuck was that you just did? Wasn't that a lunch break? Then later on some yuppie main line cunt calls and wants all 58 bottles of this one product. I could only find 56 of them and she flipped out on me. $75 a bottle. Chick almost spent $5,000 on WINE and she was pissed she couldn't spend another $150. Why on earth would anyone want 58 bottles of the same exact thing. I would get bored as shit.

Anyway, yeah my day sucked. I just got home 15 minutes ago and I gotta be back in at 7am. Balls.

Welcome to life faggot. You're always going to have to deal with slackers and faggots who don't want to work. As for the bitch who wanted 58 bottles? What you should've done is grown a pair and told her to shut up and slobber all over your 750 for finding 56 bottles of that grape shit with alcohol in it. Oh no, have to get up early and make money tomorrow? Be glad you have a job and it isn't taken by a fucking robot.

whatever faggot.

I am at work and its boring as fuck. tell me some shit.

For one, you should man up and bring your fucking mic/headphones to work and use Ventrilo. Second, you shuold've manned up last night and came out with me, Doty, and Nu Nai last night. It was a good time. As for you being bored at work, make a fucking Sham Wow commercial for your Rainbows. Because if you don't, you guessed it, you're a pussy.

Dude the shamwow guy is named Vince. I am named Vince.

JACK - I could be the rainbow spokesperson! I will make your customers eat the organs of that old ass guy that sells Orek's. Face it Jack, your company needs my help.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it's infectious, that just pissed me off too
also, you know what else pisses me off? people who run jokes into the fucking ground. YEAH it's funny the first time but after time 023u4324u3204u32904u320942039403249320 the goddamn joke loses its hilarity damnit

so yea i did like over $1,250 of damage to my car. I guess I'm getting a new car. Tatsunoko is fucked. Girls are fucked. Fuck 2008. also...

/post