The Video Game Thread

The sound is kinda sketchy in my opinion...... sometimes sounds great, but sometimes I can barely hear people shooting me point blank. :\

Wel I should be startiing Uncharted 2 sometime soon. Might buy Heavy Rain too.

I downloaded and played the new MotoGP game and fuck me it's been killed! I don't like the way it looks nor plays now and for me MotoGP 08 was almost perfect! FFS Why do games get passed to different companies and get ruined.

God of War is pretty sick, can't wait to finish GoW2 so I can start on the third and final game. :(
If you haven't played the series and have a PS3, shame on you!

I've only played 4, and it was cool..... The first time through. Replaying levels in that game pissed me off. :lol:

God its been long since I posted in this forum, hehe. Hello forumers, Im currently enjoying FF XIII, Ive seen some your comments saying you dislike it. Maybe its because the only FF game ive played before and completed was FFVII. XIII is linear as fuck I'll give you that, until your near the end you dont get explore plus its recommended you do that after you beat the final boss, apparently. But I still enjoy fighting and looking for strategies to defeat bosses with the role changes(Paradigm shift). I look forward to every fight because the battle system is addictive. Thats my 2 cents anyway.

Im alo enjoying Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Which is a hell of a lot better than God of War, Dantes Inferno and whatever western programmers bring us in the form of action beat em up games. The combos are sick, the gameplay is chellenging and Ninjas kick ass, nuff said.

I just like the theme of Dante's Inferno. "Set out on a bloody quest through hell to save the soul of your loved one"
I'm a sucker for stories like that. :lol:

But you action game fans can keep your OMGZIMMAKILLMYSELFBECAUSETHIS LEVELISFUCKINGHARD difficulty levels. Those are NOT my type of game. :lol:

I can't stand Kratos. *shrug*

Just got 100% on BioShock 2. I changed my mind about that game. I still think it shouldn't exist because the first one did NOT need a sequel, but it was still good. Had to give it time to grow on me. 7/10

Now if only I can beat this stupid as FFXIII boss thats been bugging me....

Getting really big into Left 4 dead and Team Fortress 2, and I'm even in pre-production of a Halo 3 machinima! Gamertag: Frodijr

OBJECTION!

Metallica did thrash first but not best.
Stone age people did fire first but not by far best.
Someone had sex first but ... Yeah...
George Eastman did film first, not best.

I could go on if you like:p

Ok, after about 30 hours of Bad Company 2 online, this game sucks. :lol:

Just Cause 2 shall be mine on Friday.