The Vinyl Collectors Thread

spaffe said:
Yeah I have it. I actually found it on Ebay and placed a bid early on since I usually forget otherwise, none else bid on it and I got it dirt cheap, I think it was 10 € or thereabouts :]

Here's what it looks like if you're interested.

Oh wow. That is stunning. I need to get this, and then I guess I'll sell my regular Weiland.

Hi-Fi of NAD!!!

i find it so funny that pretty much 99% of all BM releases have b/w cover artwork. so much for originality ...

spaffe, that is a nice NAD setup you got there !!!

JayKeeley said:
Beautiful. I love the look of the "Wood Grouse". And is the cover sleeve for "Songs..." that all-black cover?

Yeah, it has that pale Empyrium-logo on it.

MajestikMøøse said:
spaffe, I like your setup. How much did that cost you for the reciever, CD player and turntable?

Uhm, with the vinyl pre-amp included: about 1400 canadian dollars or thereabouts. But then I didn't exactly get it all at the same time, I've spread it over something like 2,5 years time. Next and last step is a pair of good speakers, but since I'm planning on not working this summer it'll probably not be until a year or so :D

Erik said:
Ja, man kan väl utan att överdriva säga att jag börjar ledsna lite på min 600-kronors Clas Ohlson-manick. Tackar för länk...

Hehe bra sunk. Jag skulle bli nojig att en sån skadade skivorna på ngt sätt, är själv helt cp-noga med att ställa in nåltryck etc
http://www.hifiklubben.com/se/Hem har förövrigt också en (billigare) spelare som också verkar vettig om du är intresserad

Vi talar svenska i denna tråden, och ämnet vi diskuterar är skivspelare modell lite bättre än vanliga skitskallar har hemma. Jag skulle gärna ha en sådan men jag är tyvärr ej gjord av riksdaler

Auszuge aus Weiland 7"

I just won this on jewGay for like $8 from Red Stream (Buy Now option).

The Empyrium vinyl gathering begins.....

Tell me where I can buy Empyrium vinyl in the US please. I will offer a finders fee to anyone that can find the "Songs of Moors...." picture vinyl for sale.

The first vinyl ever in my collection shall probably have to be the Lethal 7'', as I'm considering buying it just to be nice.

Edit: And because the music is pretty cool :p Not that I have a record player of my own.

I have all the Empryium vinyls apart from the regular DLP of "A Wintersunset", since I have the PIC-DLP version instead. I'd quite like to pick that other one up though, just to complete the collection.

It's a shame the "Songs..." LP wasn't a DLP like the others, but it's the nicest picture disc of them all, so it kind of makes up for it.

By the way, I got the "Where at Night..." 2 x 7" just from some Swedish distro (Metal Fortress - some of you might remember I asked about them ages ago) about 6 months ago. I don't know how the fuck they managed to get hold of a copy, since it's OOP, and it was just for the normal price too.