the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Narnia is AWESOME! I was sad at the loss of their vocalist (Christian) but this album was just as epic as their other stuff. I LOVE that song and also Armageddon, Curse of The Generation, Kings Will Come, Miles Away, and just about every song actually!

Disciple - Horseshoes and Hand Grenades. Amazing album. Bonus content is just as amazing.

I like this album! The sound is absolutely awesome. I'm not usually into this kind of music but this album has a unique feel to it. I love the songs Dear X, Invisible, Remedy, oh nevermind... EVERY SONG! :yell:

I myself am listening to this... :cry:This song... is... EPIC! :cry: Tears of joy I tell you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Narnia is AWESOME! I was sad at the loss of their vocalist (Christian) but this album was just as epic as their other stuff. I LOVE that song and also Armageddon, Curse of The Generation, Kings Will Come, Miles Away, and just about every song actually!

Yes Behind the curtain is the must perfect song that i heard the drum, the guitars, etc. Is synchronized perfectly (Is too hard that i say that a song is perfect) Is just how i like..

The new album of theocracy has to be better than this album is not i´ll be dissapointment :cry::cry::cry: jajja

Just stumbled across the album 'Frozen Inside' by H.B. among my music folders and began listening to it again. Forgot how good it was. Really enjoying the Nigtwish-y feel. :D

Nice avitar M@rs... lol.

Haha, thanks. :p

Personally, I was disappointed with that album. :/ Especially with the loss of Nathan Ehman.

I think you have the wrong album, for 2 reasons -
I've followed Disciple (Christian hard rock band) for years and have no iea ho Nathan Ehman is....I know Tim Barret just left the band though.
Also, this album is the opposite of dissappointing...it's freaking amazing

I think you have the wrong album, for 2 reasons -
I've followed Disciple (Christian hard rock band) for years and have no iea ho Nathan Ehman is....I know Tim Barret just left the band though.
Also, this album is the opposite of dissappointing...it's freaking amazing

Nathan Ehman just tours. Tim Barret played drums. However, I made a mistake. I mixed Brad Noah and Nathan Ehman up. Brad Noah was their old guitarist, who left. Their newest guitarist (don't know his name), used to be in Falling Up.

I should've explained that Disciple lost more than Brad Noah. With him went all of their good guitar work. Their new guitarist just isn't as good. So, Disciple went down a notch imho.

This is the new group of the man of narnia

It sound good.

He do a new group with the guitarist of scared symphony

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!

I´M CURRENLY LISTENING THIS MUSIC

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I74WwVhfdOg&feature=related[/ame]