the "what are you currently listening to" thread

listening now...
unplugged Mustis doing Progenies of the Great Apocalypse. His playing is always soothing to my soul. *sigh*

According to last.fm, I'm on my 2,000th Theocracy play. It's appropriate that it would be this song:

Theocracy - Mirror of Souls

Actually, I think the number is a bit more than that, but eh, close enough. ;)

EDIT: It also says it's my 900th play of Mirror of Souls (the album), which is kind of cool too.

Theocracy - Absolution Day

EDIT: It also says it's my 900th play of Mirror of Souls (the album), which is kind of cool too.
The number of times I listened to Mirror of Souls (the album) is too great to be contained in a 64-bit Integer :D

Pretty impressive since that would take 2,392,121,156,000,000 years to listen to the standard album (without Wages of Sin) that many times - that's 2.4 quadrillion, for those who didn't feel like trying to comprehend the number. That's actually longer than the earth's been around no matter who you ask - Creationist or Evolutionist.

Ya know I think Theocracy is one of the only bands that you can listen to over and over again and NEVER get tired of it! And you hear new and awesome things every time you listen...so inspiring and hopeful

I AM - Theocracy :worship:

Nailed - Theocracy. Just finished the hammering section before the 'invisible monk' choir.

---Prem

Pretty impressive since that would take 2,392,121,156,000,000 years to listen to the standard album (without Wages of Sin) that many times - that's 2.4 quadrillion, for those who didn't feel like trying to comprehend the number. That's actually longer than the earth's been around no matter who you ask - Creationist or Evolutionist.

Ladies and gentlemen, it would appear we have a TIME TRAVELER in our midst. And an immortal one, at that.

Liv Kristine - Good Vibes Bad Vibes