The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just finished showering and eating after jogging. I actually did better than I'd even hoped, let alone expected. As a reminder, a lap is .6 miles. My goal was to be able to jog two laps consecutively, and I managed to push myself for 3. Then I walked a lap, then jogged a lap, and then power walked/jogged/sprinted the final lap. Definite progress. 1.8 miles consecutively is almost double the longest distance I've ever jogged in my life.

What do you actually picture in your head when you think of Oz?

that old tourism advert

with the hot babe that says 'so where the bloody hell are you?' [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebeNC-_VjA"]*link*[/ame]

oh yeah and I remember my flight to NZ when I put my chair back to quickly at the wrong time and impacted some dinner into some australian TOTAL BABE's chest. She was somewhat unamused in a ugh wtf type of manner.

Those sniffer dogs that tried to eat me for having like a minute piece of orange peel in my pocket. Also the sniffer dog handler women.

Back from Wiscasset Ford. What was supposed to be a routine oil change turned out to be a shit ton of engine work and parts replacements, so we got a rental for overnight. A Dodge Avenger.