The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's cool too, but having a tape deck renders even having an in-car CD player totally obsolete (assuming you have a decent portable, which are cheap nowadays!)

Well we lost again in our playoff game today. I had a really tough day but did pretty well.

Now I'm eating banana bread and watching the Daily Show

My first day at the new job was alright. However, my two CD biners (with just burns thankfully!) were stolen from my car. I don't know if this happened in front of my house or at work but regardless, this pisses me off and I'm annoyed with myself for not locking the doors.

So now I am off to bed. :)

people don't lock car doors in america? fuck

people take anything from view through the window here.

I'm usually good about locking my doors. The one time I didn't and this happens. Also, the CD booklets weren't exactly in plain sight either which means someone went digging through my my car to get to them. :mad:

As far as I can tell, that's pretty uncommon here. But I've known people in places like North Dakota who, during the winter when it's unbearably cold, leave their cars running in the parking lots of grocery stores while they shop to keep the engines warm. Of course, this is in fairly remote areas where the crime rate is probably ridiculously low.

In some areas of Maryland (like PG county) people break your windows and take stuff if you leave anything of value in plain sight.

My brother used to go to school there. Doing break one day he went outside and he saw a car driving slow and he dove behind a trash can and heard a bunch of gunshots.

Anyway I ate the worlds fucking hottest sandwich. I put the toaster on 3 but the cheese barely melted in my sandwich. Then I put it on 4 and a bunch of the bread gets burned and in the process of scraping the burned bread off the cheese burns my fingers. It was like yellow lava.