The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I got my movie watchlist down to a very small number, so I started watching my top 30-ish films to make an updated ranking of them. Been meaning to do this for a while and there's even a few I'd only seen once, so dis gon b gud.

Reactions: CiG
Havok, Exmortus, Deathray Vision lastnight in St. Louis
Walked in and saw a dude with massive dreadlocks. Oh, that's the Shadows Fall singer.
Walked up to him and was like, "I think this is the Shadows Fall singer. Saw you guys back in like 2000 here in Stl. Also saw something about a new album soon"
He was super nice and chill, said he's doing vocals in June or something like that (first band started playing as we were talking)

Looked up Deathray Vision and noticed he used to sing for them. He went on stage for two songs. They were ok. Was cool seeing him up there.

Exmortus was a fucking shredfest! Clean as hell. Whole band was on point. Not a huge fan of the their stuff, but super enjoyable to see those guys play at a crazy high level.

Havok played last. Guitarist from Exmortus played lead, fucking christ he ripped through those solos. God damn!
Bassist is also a monster, moved around a TON. Sanchez sounded great also. Drummer for Black Dahlia Murder filled in. Dude was good!
Cool to see a concert with those two bands full of amazing players.
Havok sound wise was unreal. I'm not sure what gear they were using. But they didnt use amps. Just pedals. Probably going to the PA.
I'm fairly positive that Exmortus used the Seymour Duncan Power Stage poweramp pedals. I use one also. Sounded great!
Fun night, buddy and I had a blast and the girlfriends liked it a lot too.
White Castle on the way home. Pure dreams!
Farting all morning!

So far this year I've seen...
Necrot (amazing!!!)
Municipal Waste (fun as fuck!)
Ghoul (also fun as fuck!)
Strung Out (loved hearing the old songs)
Less Than Jake (meh)
Immortal Guardian (put on a really good show infront of a small crowd)
Firewind (absolutely killed it, amazing tone from Gus G)
Paradise Kitty (all girl GNR cover band. They fucking ripped! was a blast!)
Iron Maidens (put on a great show, but I think Paradise Kitty was a little better)
Exmortus (super shredders, great fun)
Havok (great sound, energy, and fun)

Let's keep this shit going!
After suffering at the post office for 3 long years, I'm a regular now and have more time to enjoy life. Cool girlfriend. amazing bikes. and kickass friends! Even playing guitar again. :kickass:

View attachment 36283View attachment 36284View attachment 36285View attachment 36286View attachment 36287
You used to work at the post office?