The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nice.
I don't have many friends, but I don't need this asshole. He's just a leech.
EDIT: That would have been more satisfying if it hadn't been so hard to delete him. Fuck this shit. It's 3 AM. I'm going to bed.

Filling my body with caffeine. Firsy day of work at my new job and I'm glad I checked my email last night as my new boss sent me a message to let me know I'll be working 11am-8pm instead of 10am-7pm. Those hours are kind of shitty, but usually I'm not doing anything between the hours of 6-8 so I might as well be at work. :)

What do you actually picture in your head when you think of Oz?

oz.jpg

Can you reccomend me a type of South American tea? Maybe I might head over to Rennies, and see if they have it. If not, then I can get it from the Co-op.

By the way mate is pronounced mah-teh (just so you don't look like a retard asking for it).

I was e-mailing someone about an answered Craig's List ad that I put up seeking people to jam with around town. They want a full-time bass player since theirs is leaving in September, but I know how to play zero of the songs on their MySpace currently. They are a cover band, so it shouldn't be hard to learn the shit since it's stuff like Janis Joplin, but it's a time issue since they want their next gig is August 23 and I'm not confident I could learn all the songs by then. Though, if I had what the key signature is for the songs, I could probably just fake it.