The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I hope you get better soon sweetie. I'm really proud of you, seeing a new guy!

The "chat" with mine last night went better than expected. I won. :lol:

Thanks lovely :D
So, does you winning mean that you are keeping your boy, or getting rid of him? I hope things are better now for you :)

If metal guy is cool, please make a clone and send him my way. :p

He is way cool. He has an amazing collection of albums and is a great guitar player and death metal growler :) He is very sweet and gentlemanly. I'll see if I can find a clone for you! At first when I met him I didn't find him very attractive, but I went with him because he interested me, and he's kind of starting to grow on me. We'll see what happens :)

i feel cheated on!
~gR~

Don't worry sweetie. I'm still saving myself for you.... so hurry the fuck up so I can get it on with someone else! ;)

1300 if i fly into sydney. not exactly close, but i'm all about tourism.

as for you, nuncheon. a stop through seattle before i go home for xmas is entirely possible! the entire trip only costs 371
~gR~

He has a serious attitude problem and complete lack of respect for me when it comes to his mates.

Oh damn. That's no good.

I wish both of you lovely ladies good luck. It'll probably be a long while before I date again as I have such a negative view of relationships and whatnot at the moment.

That's not what I meant.
Oh
Right

:lol:
now I kinda want to see that for laughs

:lol:
now I absolutely must see that.

Real men are capable of making women do everything for them.

No, but seriously, I don't buy into the concept of "real men." Manowar and Conan the Barbarian are fun for some jokey machismo, but irl "real men" = assholes. No "real man" would ever get any, either.