The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to music. I think soon am going to have a garden salad with croutons and italian dressing.

I think 99% of people would agree with that tbh

What type of guy says "I'm a real man because I don't know how to do X"

Of course, this is all assuming you don't think the phrase "real man" is absurd.

EDIT: Ninja'd : @ agreeing to "real men are capable of everything themselves"

Of course, this is all assuming you don't think the phrase "real man" is absurd.

yeah well that's what I think. Even if I cared about being a 'real man' it would be impossible seeing as that can mean pretty much completely opposite things depending on who you ask, for example a woman that's just saying what she likes in a man compared to what a man who's basically a retard says.

I went driving around this afternoon looking for a new park to hike in around my area. I ended up at Henricus Park, the site of the original English settlement which eventually grew into present-day Richmond. The place is fucking nice. There's a lot of marsh and wetlands there now since a canal was cut through the area in the 1800s to shorten the James River. Lots of wildlife there.

I forgot to bring my camera this time, but I'm sure I'll have some photos for the pics thread eventually.

Also listened to Clutch's new album on the way out there. It was good, but doesn't touch the previous one.

I just got back from work. So tired. I'm going to whine because I've had a terrible cold the last few days, and it's not getting much better, and last night I went out with this dude (I kinda didn't want to go because I was a little sick, but I realized that I'd be a huge douche if I canceled on him 3 times in a row) so we went and saw a movie last night and I was all sniffly and shit but we had a good time. My first time really going out with a metalhead, we had some pretty sweet metal discussion and watched a metal DVD and it was fantastic.

Anyways, I still have this stupid cold and I can't breathe through my nose because I'm so stuffed up and I realized that I've become one of those types of people that I truly hate.... a loud, obnoxious mouth breather. Man that pisses me off so much. Anyways, I can't wait till I get better.

Gonna clean up my place and then hang out with metal dude again tonight.

I just got back from work. So tired. I'm going to whine because I've had a terrible cold the last few days, and it's not getting much better, and last night I went out with this dude (I kinda didn't want to go because I was a little sick, but I realized that I'd be a huge douche if I canceled on him 3 times in a row) so we went and saw a movie last night and I was all sniffly and shit but we had a good time. My first time really going out with a metalhead, we had some pretty sweet metal discussion and watched a metal DVD and it was fantastic.

Anyways, I still have this stupid cold and I can't breathe through my nose because I'm so stuffed up and I realized that I've become one of those types of people that I truly hate.... a loud, obnoxious mouth breather. Man that pisses me off so much. Anyways, I can't wait till I get better.

Gonna clean up my place and then hang out with metal dude again tonight.

I hope you get better soon sweetie. I'm really proud of you, seeing a new guy!

The "chat" with mine last night went better than expected. I won. :lol: