The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, seriously. You can complain about moose or the cold or something.

Mainers are used to both those things. New Jerseyians should be used to their high traffic levels. It's all relative. If there were a ton of moose or a cold snap in NJ, there'd be as many people bitching about it (proportionate to the population) as if Maine's roads got clogged (as they are now) with high traffic.

I picked up a 6 pack of Hoegaarden and am drinking it for the first time. This is the first non shitty beer I've had and I love this stuff already (currently on 2nd bottle).

Hoegaarden is hard to top.

So it's time for the balloon festival again. I live a couple streets over from the airport where this takes place so the view is great. Every year at this time people from all over the country start crawling out of the woodwork and clogging up this town for the event. At least it only lasts one weekend.

I haven't been to the balloon festival since I was a youngin. Didn't realize how much of a big deal it is.

Tonight I bought some wood and burlap because I will be building some acoustic bass traps for my home studio. I'm going to build some wood frames, and stuff them with Owens Corning attic insulation. Cover all in burlap

pwn

Hoegaarden is hard to top.

I generally don't like beer. Saw some in the local shop. Worth getting?

I am on another forum telling someone that their definition of thrash is wrong, since he thinks current albums put out by thrash bands are necessarily thrash

Some of them are.

And about to play some PES and listen to the last Harry Potter book.

Hi JFAD. I missed you. :oops:

I woke up about an hour ago and trying to sort out in my head all the things I need to get done this weekend. I have a stack of really awful CDs that need reviews written for them so I should probably work on this. :erk: