The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Tara, I live in WA, it's a bit of a drive, but the sex will be better.

Oh my...so that's why you added me on Myspace, huh?

Woke up not too long and about to hop in the shower. I'm not so much depressed anymore, just angry and confused.

I probably won't make any posts from work today as I almost got busted yesterday for doing this. :lol:

I tried to sleep after lunch but I couldn't and now I'm fucking tired so I did myself a coffee and I'm gonna have two donuts to fix my mood. One. Two.

That way she can be hit on even more be creepy internet types
This made me laugh for some reason.
But it's true.

I tried to sleep after lunch but I couldn't and now I'm fucking tired so I did myself a coffee and I'm gonna have two donuts to fix my mood. One. Two.
You're reduced to doing coffee and donuts just to be able to function? Listen man, you need to check yourself into rehab. There are people who can help.

You're reduced to doing coffee and donuts just to be able to function? Listen man, you need to check yourself into rehab. There are people who can help.

I don't believe in religion or psychotherapists. Noone else offered any kind of help to me yet - :p

Now when I'm thinking about it, it were two blonde psychotherapists in mid twenties. I still rejected. I'm not talking about the priests because they were a bit older but nevermind.

Are you waiting for me to offer you some sexual healing? Because none of that's happening at least until someone here sends in a check for my cadaver.

Your sexual healing sounds great to my ears, but I hope you won't just send the corpse to me after I pay, because it would decompose on the way here. I'm afraid you have to come alive and have a date with me. :oops:

I was confused because all you seemed to want was a money for your dead body! Excuse me that I'm so very unmetal that I want to date you alive.. :(

I wondered why the amount of drunken posting on the forum flatlined.
Welcome back.

About to go have another FFXII + $2 80's glam vinyl party

I fancy a girl but I don't know if she's old enough. She might only be 15. I'm enjoying listening to Praying Mantis.